Getting to Know You (Moon gets introduced in this one!)

☆● and ●☆means Moon is thinking, and ☆●" and "●☆ means Moon is talking. It's different than the others, okay?! I'm just trying to be decorative. Anyways, Enjoy this chapter!
______________________________________

After a little while, you started to hang out. You got bored just drawing, so you asked Sundrop if he wanted to play a game. °☆》Well, what do you wanna play? WE COULD PLAY HIDE AND SEEK, TAG, CHARADES!《☆° He kept talking, but you just ran, and hid, because you wanted to play Hide and Seek.

°☆》MAYBE WE COULD JUST-《☆° He stopped talking, realizing you ran and hid. °☆》Oh, you wanna play Hide and Seek? Okay, Sunshine, I'm coming to find you~!《☆° He went over to the light switch, and you heard screams of pain. You were worried, but then you heard a raspy voice. ☆●"Ready or not, here I come, starlight~!"●☆

●Author-chan's note: don't take the ~ in that way! He is just being like that, dirty minds! (///_///) Back to the story!

You get scared and run up the playground area. He sees you, and climbs in the playground with you. ●☆~No, if he finds me, he might kill me!☆● You went all the way to the top of the playground, and sat there. You waited for him to find you. Tears started to run down your cheeks. You hope he doesn't find you. The muttering came closer, then it stopped.

☆●"Starlight, I've found you..."●☆ He saw the crystal tears falling from your sparkly eyes. He comes closer, and kneels down. He reaches out, but you get startled, and put your arms over your head. His eyes widened. He sighs with regret.

☆●"Starlight, I didn't mean to scare you. I just thought we were playing. Sun gets all the attention, while I'm stuck inside, not able to come out."●☆ He scoots over the the right side of you, and sits, cross-legged. ●☆~Is he telling the truth? Wait, what does he mean by "stuck inside"?~☆● You scooch a little closer to him, and ask him, ●☆~"Moon, is it? What do you mean stuck inside?"~☆●

He turns his head to face yours. ☆●"Me and Sun are the same person. The employees mistake us for two different animatronics. We just decided that was okay that they didn't know we are the same person."●☆ He puts his head in his hand.

☆●"I mostly never come out. He is afraid I would ban the kids from the daycare. He thought if I ban them, he would have no friends. I wrote him a note that I would never do that when I was in control. That's how we communicate most the time. But, after the incident, I never came back out."●☆ You started to think. ●☆~"What incident?"~☆● You asked.

He flinched. ☆●"You don't know?"●☆ You shook your head. He sighed. ☆●"Okay, let me start at the very beginning."●☆

OMG GUYS! I TOOK ALMOST 30 MINUTES TO MAKE THIS! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! I ALSO DID PARAGRAPHS THIS CHAPTER, AND WILL DO THEM MORE OFTEN! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, CAT-SPARKLES!