Inlove with You

You woke up, and looked at the time. You slept for 3 hours. You noticed Sun was just sitting in a chair watching over the children and you.  ●☆~"Sunny? Are you okay? You look tired..."~☆●  He jumped. He didn't know you were awake. °☆》"No, um, I'm okay, Sunshine, I'm not tired!"《☆° He was lying, and you knew it. You practically dragged him out of the chair. He was confused. °☆》"Hey, what are you doing, Y/N?!"《☆°

You ignored him. You went back where you were sleeping. ●☆~"You will take a nap, whether you like it or not, and I will make sure you take a nap!"~☆● You quietly screamed. He was surprised. You cared for him. °☆》"Okay, Sunshine, if you insist!"《☆° He cuddled up in the blanket. You got in there with him. ●☆~"Goodnight, Sunny..."~☆● He was blushing, hardcore, but you didn't notice. °☆》"G-goodnight, Sunshine..."《☆° You both slept for 2 hours, until the kids woke you up by muttering and mumbling.

(Me thinking of We Don't Talk About Bruno on Dolores' part...anyone else thinking of that?)

Once you both woke up, you heard the kids going,"OooOOo!" You looked at eachother. You hands and legs were wrapped around him, and he had his hands around you back. You got off of him and backed away. You were embarrassed. You stuffed your face into your hands and screeched. Sun came up and removed your hands. You were as this red hot chile pepper {🌶}. He saw your face and smirked.

You saw parents arriving. You looked at the time. 11:00 am. ●☆~Oh, shi-~☆● your thought was being interruped by Sun saying,"SUNSHINE! We need to get the kids to their parents!" You clicked and started to get the kids to get their stuff and pick up their mess. (No, you didn't yell, you asked them nicely to pick up and get their things.)

After all the kids were gone, you started cleaning up the daycare. After you were done, you went to check on Sun, who was cleaning the ballpit. ●☆~"Sunny, what you doin' in the ballpit, glitter glue in there?"~☆● When he turned around, you saw you were correct. He had glitter glue all over him. You forgot to look at the list the nice lady gave you. You read it..

List of things to do:

1. Clean Sun and Moon.

2.Make sure they take breaks, they can overheat sometimes.

3.Keep them entertained.

4.You can get attached and so can they. Just make sure you don't stay ALL NIGHT. The animatronics DO get a bit quirky at night.

Author-chan's note: sorry, had to put it in.

You got a bucket of cleaning supplies. ●☆~Welp, let's get cleaning!~☆●

OMG, guys! I have an announcement that will be in the next ep. Swipe up 2 times to see it.