The Incident

☆●"So, we were getting ready to put the children down for a nap, and Sun turned off the lights. After he turned them on, I was on safe mode then, but a kid bumped into me, causing me to go into attack mode."●☆ He paused there. He saw you just staring at him. He was kinda shocked that you were interested in this, and was a little embarrassed, but kept telling the story.

☆●"I turned around, but I was halfway in control, so I told the kid to run, quickly. He did as I said, but it only took a few seconds for the attack mode to sink in, and..."●☆ He paused once again. You spoke up. ●☆~"You killed them..."~☆● He looked at you. He saw you were a little spooked, and wrapped his arms around you. You were confused on why he was. Why was he hugging you? Did he need a hug? You hugged him back.

You both stopped hugging, but you both were tired. Moon offered to get some blankets and pillows. You were half-awake, so you just waved him to go ahead, and get them. He went up to his room while you climbed down the playground. At one point, you almost just started to roll down the rest of the way. After you got out of the playground, Moon was coming out of his room. You were so tired, you just fell asleep on the ground.

Moon didn't realize that you were asleep, and yelled out to you. ☆●"Y/N, I'VE GOT THE BLANKETS AND PILLOWS!"●☆ You woke up shaking. Then, there was a knock at the door. You probably thought it was Vanessa. You went to the door, and since it was glass, you could see through it, and you saw a child.

●Author-chan's note: Yes, I put the children here. I FORGOT THE CHILDREN WERE COMING, I'M SORRY! Vanessa will show up in the few next chapters. Back to the story!!!

●☆~Oh, crap, I forgot, the kids start arriving at 6:00 am!~☆● You thought. You opened the door. He didn't recognize you, so he ran up to Moon. Moon needed to turn on the lights! He dashed to the lights, and flicked them on. Sun was back. The child asked Sun,"Hey, Mr. Sun, who is she/he/are they? He walked up to you, the kid following him. °☆》"This is Y/N, my helper!"《☆° The kid put his fingers on his chin. "So, when did she/he/they get here?" He was very nosy. °☆》"Just 5 minutes ago!"《☆°

Author-chan's note: Yes, it took them 5 minutes to get through 2 chapters, or parts of the story, the one before this, and this one. Deal with it! Not tryna be rude, though! Back to the story!

The kid ran up and hugged you. "Hi, Ms.Y/N | Mr. Y/N | (or just) Y/N! Nice to meet you! My name is Darnell!" He seemed like an energetic boy. You knelt down. ●☆~"Hello, little boy! As you know, I'm Y/N, and I'm here to help out Sun! Now, would you like to play Hide and Seek?"~☆● He nodded, and starts to go hide. You counted to 10. ●☆~"Ready or not, here I come, Darnell!"~☆● Sun was happy to see you smiling, but you looked tired. He just watched you play with Darnell while getting the other kids into the daycare. Who knows? Maybe...he's falling for you.