What a Lovely Day

You played around with the children, and they adored you outfit looked just like Sun's! Whenever the lights turn off, it looks like Moon's! Whenever it was time for the kids to sleep, they asked you to sing for them. You blushed, but did it anyways. For them, you thought, for them. You sang them this song.

(ONLY WATCH FIRST ONE!!! Sorry if you aren't a girl, just wanted a good audio!!!)

You sang beautifully. Sun was shocked, but impressed. He was blushing aswell. °☆》"You sing beautifully. Better than me..."《☆° He sounded awfully sad. He was embarrassed because sang way better than him. You scooted over to him. ●☆~" That's not true! You might just sing as good as me, but you're just doubting it! How about we duet?"~☆● His eyes widened, then he chuckles. °☆》"Okay, if you insist!"《☆° (just sing along!)

The kids were finally asleep. You were the perfect duo. You were tired, and Sun forgot you didn't get sleep. He got the blankets and pillows, covered the kids, then you. After, he tucked you in, he kissed you on your forehead. °☆》"Goodnight, sunshine. Have a good rest."《☆° He said. He got a chair, and set it down so he could watch over you and the children. I guess, as you can see, he really WAS falling for you, but, a human can't love a robot...right?

CAT-SPARKLES, IF THIS IS TOO SHORT, DON'T JUDGE! I AM TIRED AF! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED, BYE!!!!!!!