Bright Moon: Part 1

Soon after you start to talk, Gregory said he needed to pee. You offered to take him, you told everyone you would just wait outside the door. They were fine with that, so you walked Gregory over to the bathroom. He went in, and you just stood there, waiting, until he was done, but he took a long time. After 10 minutes, you heard yelling and screaming, and maybe someone crying for help. You told Gregory to hurry. You heard the sound of a flushing toilet, then a sink. He came out. You ran near the table, but then stopped.

Vanessa was hurting Eclipse. He had dents and broken parts on him. You ran quickly over to them, and pushed Vanessa off him. She tried to go back over, but you told her to stop. You pulled him up, but he fell back down, arms broken. You turned to face Vanessa. ●☆~"What did you do?..."~☆● You said in an angry voice.

<"Y-Y/N, I can explain, h-he-"> ●☆~"Enough. I'll take him to part and services. Let's hope Andy is still there..."~☆● Vanessa just stood there, feeling ashamed. Eclipse just chuckled quietly, but you heard it. ●☆~"Why are you chuckling, Eclipse?"~☆● His eyes widened. He laughed again. ♡◇♧"The way you are holding kinda tickled, dewdrop."♧◇♡ Yes, he is very light, actually. You didn't expect him to be very easy to carry. You saw a wheelchair near by, and went over to it. You put Eclipse down in it.

♡◇♧"Why am I in a wheelchair?"♧◇♡ He asked. ●☆~"You are severly damaged. If you try to walk, you will fall, and if you fall, you might damage yourself even more, and maybe...um, shut down for good,"~☆● You answered. ●☆~"And I don't want one of my friends to do that, so we are taking you to Parts and Services!"~☆● He was staring. He looked cute, and you start to blush. His face was not that far away from yours. ●☆~"OKAY! LET'S GO TO THE PLACE WHERE YOU WILL GET FIXED!"~☆● You screeched, and pushed him to Parts and Services.

When you got there, you picked him up, and carried him in there. Andy was still there, but he was working on Roxanne. Her eyes were knocked out, and there were no cameras because they stopped working, so they couldn't figure out who did it. You just call her Roxy. ●☆~"Hey, Andy!"~☆● He looked over to you. {"Hey, Y/N! Wait, is that Eclipse?! Haven't seen him in awhile!"} He saw him before? ●☆~"Yeah, it is! He was severly damaged by...something, and I don't know what, but I don't care! I just want Eclipse to be fixed!"~☆● Andy sighed. {"Okay, just let me fix Roxy first!"} You nodded, and sat down on a bucket, and put Eclipse down beside you. He was still taller than while sitting down. ●☆~"Eclipse? Since you, Moon, and Sun are the same height, I can literally just ask you this. How tall are you?"~☆● He looked over to you, and he said his height, loud and proud. ♡◇♧"I am 8'6!"♧◇♡ Welp, that explains it. ●☆~"Really?! I wouldn't have guessed that! You're a tall robot!"~☆● You both started to conversate a little bit. {"Y/N, I'm ready! Bring him over!"}
.
.
.
.
Continued in Bright Moon: Part 2