The Talk

WARNING: PUT ON SONG BEFORE READING STORY. IT IS REQUIRED.
-----------------------------------------------------------
It was quiet for a while, but then he spoke up. "I- I didn't mean it, I was just overwhelmed..." He stopped. You nodded. "It's fine, I know..." You had paused. "But tell me...what made you say those things, even if you didn't mean to?" He was speechless, with no emotion."I, um...It was them..." Your eyes widened. "Them?" He looked at you. "Them..." You knew what he was talking about. You knew that when they were Eclipse, their feelings doubled, their personalities mixed, and everything else, but they could do that? Suddenly, a person walked in. "D-Deku?" Eclipse turned around. "Who in the ball pits are you?"

"Oh, hi, Y/N! You told me this is where you work, but I just wanted to surprise you by coming here secretly!" He looked toward Eclipse. "Who are you?" "I'm...Eclipse..." Deku replied,"Okay, nice to meet you, Eclipse! I'm Deku, as you heard from Y/N!" Eclipse didn't feel comfortable around Deku. "I'm going to my room, see you later..." "Oh, um, okay! Bye, Eclipse!" You called after him." Deku took a seat at the table where you were sitting. "Is that a friend of yours, Y/N?" You nodded. "Yeah, Eclipse is my friend and co-worker! He's good company to have around!"

Deku was silent for who knows how long after he heard you said that. "Oh, really?" Deku replied. "Mhm!" You said. I seemed he was jealous... OF A ROBOT?! "So, what do you want to do, Deku? " You questioned. "How about we play a game? Like Hide and Seek or Tag?" He said. "Oh, I know! How about we play Bubblegum? It's my favorite game! " You said. "What's that again? " He asked. "It's a game you play with your shoes! C'mon, I'll show you! " You both went on to the floor, and started to play the game, while Eclipse watched for the balcony. "Why did Deku have to come along? "
He went into his room, and went to sleep. "Let's hope he isn't here when I wake up..." he said. "I just want to spend time with her|him|them...Just me and Y/N..." He powered off.
.
.
.
See you in Part 13!