117

Everyone feels fear at some point in their life. But the amount of absolute anxiety Liam felt when they took Niall away from him is unexplainable.  As soon as they arrived at the hospital, they called for their common doctor. Niall had to go through some uncomfortable tests, which ended up showing that he was definitely starting Labour. It was now 10:44pm, and Niall was only two centimeters dilated. They were already prepping and preparing the operation room for him, so that they could start as soon as the whole Labour process made some progress. The worried father was sat in the waiting area, because that's where the nurses told him to stay till the tests were done. It probably was less than 15 minutes till they called him back to stay with Niall but it did feel like an hour. He basically fell into the room Niall was in, as the nurse opened the door. "Darling are you alright?" He exclaimed, leaning down to check on his boyfriends well-being.

"Miserable, but there isn't much I can do about that right now. I just need you to hold my hand and tell me everything's gonna be alright." He almost cried out.

Liam sat down next to him right away, taking his hand and holding onto him tightly. "Oh Darling." He sighed, his voice shaky. He didn't want Niall to feel like this. He felt absolutely helpless that he couldn't help his love in any way. "It's gonna be okay. Everything will turn out perfect... in less than a few hours we will hold our little wonder."

"Mhh, sounds easier than it probably will be." He hissed, death grabbing Liams hand. "God I hate this, it hurts so much, can't they just get him out of me."

Liam let out a chuckle. "They are getting everything ready, but we need to wait a bit longer till you're further in, don't ask me why though. That's just what the nurse told me". He explained and Niall groaned.

"I wanna go home. I wanna eat, and sleep and cuddle with Aiden. I don't know why I thought this was going to go by quick." The younger one said. The whole process took another hour and a half. Just then they finally got Niall ready to go in. It took alone 20 minutes to explain everything to the worried couple. The operation wasn't uncommon but there were always things that could happen. Liam felt like throwing up, letting them take Niall away from him once again. They sent the father off into a different room to put some sterile clothing on. His whole body was shaking when they finally opened the door to reveal Niall laying down in the operation table. Everything seemed to be ready to start. Niall was feeling nothing below his chest, which was scary and weird at the same time. The doctors were talking during almost the whole process, explaining the next steps and how everything was going. The younger man was only focused on Liam, who stood beside him, holding his hand and whispering sweet nonsense, trying to calm his love down.

"Ahh look who we have here, two minutes after midnight! Born on the second of April." A nurse smiled and seconds later the doctor held up a screaming baby. Their baby.

"Oh my god Liam!" Niall yell whispered, trying to get a look around the fabric they put up in front of him. "Congratulations on this little boy." The nurse said, laying the crying infant on Nialls chest.

He moved his arms around him right away, holding onto his baby as tight as he could, his eyes were focused on the little thing, and he didn't dare to look at anything else. "Hi there... it's great to finally hold you little man." He mumbled, his finger stroking over his babies cheek softly. The boy has stopped screaming, no more tears leaving his eyes, as he looked around consciously. When his eyes met Nialls, the younger man let out soft cry. "Hi... I'm your momma- yeah I am."

Liam smiled loving at the two, tears that he just couldn't stop were running down his cheeks. His eyes caught Nialls, both thinking exactly the same. They discussed names a lot. Their baby name list growing day to day, new names got added, other ones removed. But one stayed the whole time, both of them being in love with it from the first time they heard and read it.