four

"It depends."

"It depends?"

"Yeah."

„What the hell do you mean with that Harold?" Niall asked his best friend.
Harry just started smirking.

„Mhh i mean- if you're in a relationship with an much older guy-„ He started.

„How much older?" Niall interrupted him.

„I don't know, maybe like ten or twelve years older? Or even a bigger difference than that."

„So you don't think 6 years is a too big age difference?"

„It depends."
Niall looked at his best friend with an 'are you kidding me' face. Best friends since kindergarten by the way.
„Really Harold? Are you fuckin-„

„Okay stop, I'm just joking with ya Ni. I don't think 6 or even 7 years are too big of a difference as long as you really love the other person."

„And I think you and Mr Payne would be really cute together." Harry added with a giggle.

Niall had a dark blush covering his cheeks as he looked at Harry.
„W-Wha-What?" He stuttered.

„Oh c'mon, you obviously are already in love with the hot business man! The way you looked at him during the lesson explains everything." Harry laughed. „And why would you be so interested in my opinion about this, if it isn't about you?"

Niall let out a frustrated sigh.
„And the thing you said to Luisa? With the: "Mr Payne would never sleep with a girl like her", especially because she's younger than him?"

„Aw Ni! I just said that because it was Luisa. I mean- you know her. Also... I'm pretty sure he would never go out or even sleep with a bitch like her. He would rather sleep with you." He exclaimed and gave his friend a smirk.

Niall just shock his head.
„He would never go out with a boy like me..." He whispered with a sad undertone. „He is a way out of my league and let's not forget the fact that he has a child! I bet I just would be like a second kid to him!" He added.

Harry gave Niall a hug, and told him that he's a idiot. But that's his personal way to show support and Niall loved it. Harry will always be there for his friend, how could Niall ever doubt that his best friend wouldn't support him?

„Can we just change the topic from Mr Payne and age differences to something different?" He asked after a while.

„Yeah of course Ni. What do you think about Louis? I think Louis Tomlinson is a awesome topic!" Harry said excited.

Niall knew that he just wanted to cheer him up with that, and honestly he loved Harry so much for this. So he nodded.
"Okay, even that is totally fine with me today. Thank you haz."

The curly one squealed happily. "Yesss! You will not believe what he told me yesterday, it was so cute!" He started talking or let's call it fanboying.

When the school day was over I said goodbye to Harry, who else would I say goodbye to? And then went home. As soon as I was far enough away from the horrible building that we call school, I put my dirty white headphones in my ears and started the album, I was currently listening to on repeat.

Divinely Uninspired To A Hellish Extent

From no one else than our Scottish Beyoncé. Or for all the people who have a horrible taste in music and don't know who I'm talking about: Lewis Capaldi. He just makes me so happy, but not really with his songs because...mhh...how should I say it?

They're not the happy dance songs most of the people in my age would listen to, not at all. Sad songs, really really sad songs fits better as an explanation.

But his personality-

He's just a really humorous guy and even tho he's not the hottest, he is still a pretty cute guy.

I turned the music off as soon as I could see my house. I had to prepare myself to talk to my parents again. They both should already be at home by now, and especially my dad will not just ignore me because I don't want to talk with him.

I could already hear my mom singing quietly through the open window in the kitchen, so I suppose she was in a good mood?

As I opened the front door I ran up the stairs to my room and changed into some comfy pants and a hoodie. After a deep breath I went back downstairs because I was feeling hungry. I could basically be eating the whole time, the love I have for food is unreal. And even tho I can't cook much, I do enjoy baking. All thanks to my grandma.

"Niall Honey, are you home?" I heard my mom asking loudly, still in the kitchen.

"Yeah!" I answered ,just loud enough for her to hear, because I was walking into the kitchen anyways.

"What are you making?"

"Some curry chicken with rice, I suppose you're hungry?" She responds with a little smile.

Okay she is definitely not mad at me, thank god. "Oh yes, I'm starving!"

"I knew it! Cmon sit down Honey, it's almost finished."

"Yeah okay, just let me get my phone real quick!" I said and got up. I always leave it in my room, because normally I take my food upstairs with me. But I know my mom would be disappointed if I just do that again without talking to her.
So when I came back down again the food was already on the plate.

As I started eating, I went on Instagram and checked all the new pictures and stories. I know it's maybe not the best thing to do because I can literally get stuck on this app for hours,
but it just makes me happy to spend some time there.
Sadly I couldn't really focus on my phone because I could almost feel my moms eyes burning their way through my back.

"Is there something you wanna tell me, or do I have something on my shirt?" I asked confused but with a little smirk on my lips, because i don't want to seem annoyed or something.

"Your dad and I talked..." She began, which made me turn around instantly. That can't mean anything good.

"And we came to the confession that it is the best for you to find a job where you obviously get the money for your future but also have fun with the work you have to do. And that would be either something with baking or maybe even babysitting. Right?"

"Mhh yeah I guess so..." I answered slowly and overwhelmed. Never in a hundred years was that an idea from my father,
he doesn't care if it would be a job I like or absolutely hate. He just wants to have successful kids. And if he doesn't get what he wants he can get pretty mad. So I guess mom had to convince him, so he agrees to baking and babysitting and not some boring job with a lot of paper work.

"Awesome! Because I searched for you- for some smaller jobs I mean. I found one place in a bakery, which even tho it's a really small bakery, would still give you enough money." She started and I just nodded excited. Can you imagine how much I love my mom right now? Thank god my dad isn't here right now.

"And then I found 2 other options, both babysitting, one is a few houses away, maybe a 10 minute walk from here. It's for a really nice family where both parents need to work long days. The second option would be for- I think it was a single father, who also works a lot. He lives a bit further away, maybe an hour if you're walking. But he does live in a really good and also expensive neighborhood, so yeah... it's all up to you. I can give you all the numbers, but don't waste too much time Niall."

"Don't worry I'll try my best, thank you Ma." I smiled at her and gave her a short hug.