twenty six

"Damn i wanna go on a vacation too! I mean look at that, this place is beautiful." Niall mumbled quietly as they watched the movie.

The lovely little "fake" family went on a vacation because of the son, and it just reminded Niall that he never really been to a place like that. 

"Maybe one day we can go on a vacation like this as well. I mean- when we're longer together." Liam replied just as quiet.

"Oh gosh, just imagine a family vacation! With You and Aiden-"

"And maybe another little member..." Liam whispered in the younger ones ear.

Nialls eyes went wide. "D-do you mean a dog?" He asked confused and kind of scared.

"Well- that's not what I had in mind love. But a dog would also be a good addition." Liam said smiling, slowly brushing through Nialls hair with his fingers.

"So y-you didn't mean a pet...?"

"Nop. I meant a baby. A sibling for Aiden." The man said as it would be the most normal thing ever.

"A baby? You mean a human? A breathing and living creature?" Niall said nervous.

"Yes that's what I meant darling. But don't worry about that now. We still have many years for that left. So popcorn?" Liam grabbed the bowl and took a few pieces out, before he kept watching the movie normally. Niall was left in thought.

"B-But Liam?" The Irish one whispered after a good minute of uncomfortable silence. At least uncomfortable for Niall. Liam didn't seemed bordered.

"Yes?" He replied, eyes still on the screen.

"When do you want another kid? I mean- I'm just 18, okay nineteen next Thursday, b-but I don't want to have a baby so early in my life. A-and you're... you're a few years older than me and then there's Aiden and obviously you want kids to be close in age, I just-" Niall stuttered.

For fuck sakes, they've been together for literally an hour and they already had a talk about future kids! What's happening.

"Niall...psh. I didn't want you to overthink about this so much. It was just- just an idea, kind of. And I said in a few years baby, no one is talking about the near future." The older one said, now looking down at his lover. "Okay?" He added softly.

"Okay. But don't get me wrong, I really want kids one day... just not that soon." Niall mumbled closing his eyes. His head was still resting against Liams chest.

"That's good Ni, I bet we will have a beautiful big family one day, but it's a long way to go. We will get there." The man replied.  Niall nodded. He wished he could be there already. He was scared of the future, so much will happen and Niall doesn't know how everything will end. But he don't wants to worry about that now.

"Yeah I hope so."

Liam and Niall finished watching the movie and kept cuddling on the couch afterwards. They shared a few kisses as well. "I love your lips." The older man mumbled when he let go of the younger one. Niall started blushing. "T-thank you?"

Liam chuckled. "Let me kiss them again."

"I won't stop you." Niall replied quietly, already leaning into the next kiss.

"Mhh, they taste like like raspberries."

"And yours taste like wine." Niall mumbled with a little laugh. 

"Love that combination." Liam replied smirking. "Let's mix it up a bit more."

Niall was still sitting in Liams lap when they started but somehow Liam moved on top of him without any complications.
He laid them down and had one hand right next to Nialls head and the other one was slowly moving under Nialls Shirt.

"L-liam..." Niall stuttered.

"Don't worry love, we're just kissing. I won't go too far." Liam replied.

Niall nodded. "Okay I trust you Li. But don't stop kissing..." he mumbled heated.

"Would never dream of that. How could I?"

So he went back to the younger ones lips, but he didn't stay there for long. He slowly moved down to Nialls neck and even pushed his shirt a bit deeper to apply more kisses and hickeys.

"Liii..." Niall mumbled ashamed.
Even tho he still had all of his clothes on it still felt weird. Not bad weird but he never made out with a person before. Was he doing everything right?

"Psssht. Let's not talk- everything's fine, just wanna be close to you now." Liam replied quietly his eyes where on the younger ones to check if everything was alright with Niall.

He saw how his lover started to smile. "I really l-like you."

"I like you too darling."

Both didn't use the word love. And both were obviously noticing it. They wanted to save this special word for a little bit longer. Especially Niall. He never had a boyfriend, who he could exactly say "I love you" to, so the first time he will say it is important to him.

"So wanna bring this up to the bedroom?" Liam asked.

"You mean to keep making out and to cuddle? Then it's a yes." Niall said but sounded questionable.

"Of course baby. But dips on the blanket."

"What? No! We share the blanket. Or I use it alone." The Irish one explained pouting.

"Okay even tho I said dips, we still can share darling- and do you know why? Because you're to adorable to be sad. And we can cuddle as close as possible so the blanket won't be used that much anyways."

"So you're keeping me warm?" Niall asked chuckling.

"Yes." The older man simply said.

"You're a dork."

"Yeah but I'm your dork now."

Nialls starts smiling. He felt so much love right now. He's happy.

Niall had been to Liams bedroom before.
And he found a few interesting... things in a drawer.

"What are you looking at? There is j-just clothing in there..." Liam mumbled but Niall noticed that the man started to blush slightly.

"Oh nothing." Niall laughed.
"But just to let you know, I'm not sleeping on the door side of the bed, don't wanna get killed first." He added.

"I don't know why people always think that this would bring something, I mean the murder wouldn't think: Damn he's sleeping on the other side I can't kill him!" The man laughed.

"Well- I'm just too cute he wouldn't kill me. Maybe kidnap but not kill." Niall clarified.

Liam smiled. "Okay I need to agree with that. Who wouldn't want to kidnap you?" He said.

"I knooow, im just adorable!" Niall said obviously being sarcastic, which Liam noticed. He wasn't happy with Nialls thinking of himself, because damn! The boy was cute and stunning.

"But hey, you would save me if that ever happens, right?" Niall added after a second.

"Obviously dude." Liam said giving Nialls lips a short kiss.

"Don't call me dude, bro!"

"As if bro would be better than dude!"

_________________________

new chapter hellooo!

hope y'all are healthy and happy?
my life is not good rn a lot is happening, but writing helps to think about different topics, so that's good.

but I hope you liked this chapter!
as always sorry for any grammar mistakes!

love ya 💓🥴