fourteen

Niall's eyes went wide when he saw the relatively large swimming pool. At first sight it looked like a normal round pool, but as Niall took a closer look, he noticed that it was more a kidney-shaped pool. At least he thinks that this kind of swimming pool is called that. There were even some lounge chairs to lay on at the side! What else his hiding behind these walls? A cinema? A store? A second world?

"That's fucking crazy..." Niall mumbled.

Aiden just giggled.
"Swim swim Mommy? Pwretty pwlease!"

"I- uhm do not know where your swimming trunks are and I don't have a pair for me-"

"Pwlease Ni Ni! Ya can have my swim shorts!" Aiden said, making big round puppy eyes.

Niall had to suppress a laugh.
"I don't think they will fit me, little bear."

"But Daddy's fit? Ma daddy is biiiig!" Aiden explained.

Niall couldn't help but think about something different. Something wrong, especially because a innocent, little boy said it. But Niall was sure that Liam is big. If you know what I mean.

"I'm sure your Father is bigger than you but he's probably a little bit too big for me." Okay wait, that sounds even worse.

"I mean- his clothes are probably too big for me to wear." Niall added right after.

"Mhh..." The boy made a thinking face. "But better when too big than too small, rwright? Ya gonna use Dada's, plwease?"
Aiden really wanted to go into the water, especially now that he could see it. Liam didn't have much time lately to spend time with him down here.

"I guess... I don't think your Father would have something against it but I'm not entirely sure -"

"YAAAY swim swim! Go get bathy shorts." The little boy didn't even listen to Niall, he was way too excited. Going swimming is fun already- but go swimming with Ni Ni is even better!

It seemed like Aiden had three shorts to choose from. A yellow one, a one with dinosaurs and a Toy Story one, damn he seems to love Toy Story. "Which one do you want to wear little bear?" Niall asked while holding the three options up.

"Mhh the yellow one. Shining like the sun!" Aiden said grabbing it ready to put it on already. Then his eyes went up to Niall. "Ni Ni look away, only Daddy can see me!" Aiden mumbled embarrassed, which looked really adorable.

"Okay, okay I will turn around!" The young man laughed. Niall heard how Aiden changed into the other pair of pants and how he took of his small T-shirt off already. "Can I look again?"

"Uhm...  yeah." The little boy answered shortly.

The first thing that Niall noticed was that Aiden still had his socks on which looked quite funny and cute. His clothes were laying around him on the floor.

"Ni Ni, your swim swim shorts?"

"I don't know where they are cutie, could you maybe show me?" Niall asked.

He nodded.
„Yeah of cwourse, it's in Dadas Room. Dada let me sleep there when I have bad dream!" Aiden explained with a little giggle at the end.

Liams Bedroom.
They will go in Liams bedroom.
Oh god.

Liam's Room was only three doors down the hall. When Aiden tried to open the door, he couldn't really reach it, but when Niall tried to help him Aiden said he wanted to do it alone. He told Niall that he always opens his Daddy's door alone when he comes to sleep here.

So Niall let him try to open it and after a few seconds Aiden actually opened the door. „Lwook, all by mywself!" The tiny one exclaimed proudly.

„Yeah you did! I'm proud of you little bear." Niall said smiling down at him.

The first thing Niall noticed was the big wooden bed with dark grey accents. Two luxurious looking nightstands were placed  on each side. A few frames with beautiful pictures of Aiden, probably Liams Parents and Liam himself were above the bed. On the opposite side the wall was painted in a midnight blue, which looked amazing, especially because right next to it are three big windows. A huge white dresser was in front of the blue wall and on it was a big expensive looking flatscreen.  There was also a closet with mirror doors, which made the room seem to be even bigger than it was already. The closet took over the complete wall but it fitted the space perfectly.

"Ni Ni, here I think." Aiden said loudly, which made Niall look at him. Aiden pointer at the dresser.

"Are the swimming trunks in there?" Niall asked, while opening one of the smaller upper drawers.

"S-Swomewhere there." The boy answered.

But in there wasn't something to wear, at least not directly. Nialls face was heating up and he slammed the drawer shut.
"Definitely no swimming stuff in here." Niall mumbled.

There are condoms in the drawer. And lube. And handcuffs... Niall definitely wasn't supposed to see this.

"Then in other!" Aiden said pointing at the drawer next to the one Niall just opened. "Open, go go!" He just wanted to go swimming already, Ni Ni took way too long. In the next drawer was underwear. Mostly Hugo Boss and Calvin Klein. "Oh my god... that's hot." Niall mumbled completely flustered.

"Hot?" Aiden asked confused.

"Oh hot! Yeah it's hot- not cold... you know that means that we are close to find the swimming trunks." Niall mumbled.

"Oh okay, yeah we hot!" Aiden replied giggling now.

After two more drawers Niall finally found them. Liam had a few as well.
Most of them were more comfy and loose fitting, they probably would slip off easily and Niall really doesn't want to be naked from one second to a other, especially in front of Liams son.

But after going through almost the whole drawer, Niall finally found a tighter fitting pair which hopefully will fit him. The only thing was that they had a light pink color. Almost babypink-ish. Why on earth would Liam have something like this? He doesn't look like a guy who wears this kind of stuff.

"Ni Ni put on! We go swim now?" Aiden asked Niall impatiently.

"Oh yeah of course little bear, just give me a minute to put them on."

"Turn around?" The tiny boy asked.

"You or I?" The older one laughed. I'm just gonna go into the bathroom there real quick, alright? Just wait here."

"Mhpf owkay." Aiden nodded.

As soon as the door fell shut, he tried to put them on. "Damn they are tight... my ass looks amazing in them!" Niall mumbled as he checked himself out in the bathroom mirror for the first time.

"MOMMY!"

"I'm coming!" Niall screamed back.

When they went downstairs again, Aiden was ready to jump into the water. "Wait!"

"I bet you can't swim that good little one, especially in this deep water- you told me you had arm floats, didn't you? Where are they?" Niall asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

"U-uhm my Toy Story arm floaties! Daddy put them there!" The boy said and pointed at a small basket in the corner.

"Oh that's good, let's put them on and then we can go swimming. But you need to listen to me, you understand?"

The small one nodded, he needs to listen to Ni Ni, that's what his Dada told him as well.