forty five

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" Niall mumbled, hiding his face once again in Liams neck to don't see the scene which was currently playing on TV.
Liam only laughed quietly at that reaction.
"Don't get all shy now love." He murmured taking a deep breath through his nose, Niall just smelled so good. He could lay here forever with only him in his arms.

"But they- t-they are doing it! Over and over again!" Niall stuttered ashamed.
And Harry liked this movie? Okay it's not anyone, it's his curly crazy idiot, who's into stuff like that, obviously he likes that movie. Oh it was a mistake to watch it.

"I thought you were in the mood to watch that kind of movies?" Liam asked, taking Nialls hand in his. He starred dreamily at their hands together, while he softly stroked over Nialls.

Niall looked down at their hands as well, cheeks red. He was in the mood to watch this movie, but maybe he's a bit too excited about it...? So far Liam hasn't noticed the tent in Nialls pants, but that's only because the younger one had a big blanket over his body. He was kind of embarrassed because of it, but there's no going back now. And Liam said himself that they might could do some more stuff, right?

"I am in the mood to watch it, just a bit too much i-into it..." Nialls whispered, getting quieter with every word that left his mouth.

"What was that?" Liam asked smirking.

"I'm too much into it..." Niall replied as embarrassed as ever. This can't be happening.

"There is no such thing as "too much into it" darling, is there someone a bit- excited?" The father murmured into Nialls ear, which made the boy in his arms shiver.

"Uhm y-yeah?"

Liam chuckled. He let go of his lovers hands and slowly got under the blanket that covered them. His eyes were focused on Niall who looked right back at him, with a mix between excitement and fear.

"Do you trust me?"

Niall nodded without wasting a single thought about it.
He mumbled a quiet "Yes.".
Of course he did. He probably trusted him just as much as Harry.

As soon as at that short, but beautiful word left Nialls lips, Liam turned both of them as good as possible around, his hands holding Nialls hips in place.

Now Niall laid on the couch with his back pressed against the soft fabric, and Liam was the one on top of him, holding himself up with his left arm while the right one was still around Nialls waist.

Liam smiled, before he kept going. His hand got ahold of Nialls waistband and he slowly pulled them down. His eyes were still on Nialls face, to see his boyfriends reaction on what he was doing.

The younger one seemed relaxed, almost waiting for the older one to keep going.
So he did just that.
He pulled Nialls pants with the underwear all the way down. Niall wore some white, tight fitting boxer shorts like always, because he obviously kept the blue panties hidden for tomorrow. He also didn't really expect to go that far tonight.

"Damn... you're all smooth down here, I like that." Liam murmured, definitely more to himself but Niall still could understand him. So his best friend was right, good thing that Niall was shaved anyways down there.

Niall kicked the clothes of his feet and on the floor and Liam pulled the younger ones shirt over his head. Now he's completely naked, which felt... felt weird? I mean- he was just laying here naked, thank god Liams body covered most of his smaller one.

"C-could you get rid of your clothes as well?" Niall stuttered, his arms wrapped around his own body securely.

"Of course my love." The older one replied quietly. He was already pulling his own T-shirt over his head, to throw it on the ground as well. He also pulled his pants down but left his own boxer shorts still on.

"What's with t-them?" Niall asked questioning. "I have seen that already, you know...?"

Liam laughed. "I know you have babe, but tonight and tomorrow is all about you don't worry about me. It's all about your pleasure darling." He murmured, giving Nialls right thigh a short squeeze.

Nialls eyes went wide. "O-okay? Is that really fine with you?"

Liam nodded. "Of course love."

The movie was still playing in the background, and right now was a scene with the two on a yacht. Well, you could say that there was a lot happening, not to go into details.

As Niall was focused on the TV, Liam began to trail down soft kisses on his boyfriends neck. Which made Niall giggle quietly, at least till the older one began to suck on one spot hardly.

A moan escaped his mouth. "Mhh keep going." He mumbled breathless.

Liam had a small smirk on his lips, it's insane how easy it was to make his lover behave so submissive.

"You're Mine. Only mine."

"Only yours." Niall replied in a whisper.

Liam felt himself wanting to take full control, but tonight wasn't that time, Niall will find out about Liams preferences soon enough.

When one of Liam's hands grab onto Niall's hair, he softly tugged at it. He brings the younger ones face up so their lips are connected again. Niall moans into Liams mouth, giving his tongue an opening. It didn't take long for Liam to take full advantage, his tongue expertly exploring Nialls mouth. The younger one has never been kissed like this, but he enjoyed every single second of it.

Liam brings his hands back down, and grabs Nialls chin with one of them to hold his lovers face in place. The other hand went further down, softly stroking over Nialls V-Line, before he went a step further.

Nialls lips escaped a loud moan, when he felt Liams hands around his cock, going up and down slowly and the begging.

"Everything's alright?" Liam mumbled through the kissing.

"Y-yes please keep moving your hand." Niall stuttered almost helplessly.

Liam chuckled. "Of course."

Before Niall even got a chance to hide his face in embarrassment again, Liam got ahold of his chin like before and pressed their lips together. As soon as Niall got a bit more relaxed, Liam let go of his face and moved his second hand down as well.

While the other hand kept moving up and down in a fast speed, the other one slowly found their way around, to the younger ones round bum. First Liam stroked the oh so soft skin with his thumb, which already made Niall shiver in pleasure.
Nobody ever touched him there.

His finger slowly traced around Nialls hole, but his eyes were still focused on the boys face, but the younger one had his eyes closed and mouth white open, whimpering quietly, Liam could even hear small moans leave his boyfriends mouth from time to time.

God I just wish I could freeze this moment in a frame so it can stay like this.

"Liam why did you stop?" Niall mumbled, now slowly peeking at his boyfriend.

"You just look so beautiful."

__________________

hii, i hate writing smut. ya maybe notice i really try to avoid that haha but i guess i need to write it at some point lol, anyways i hope ya liked this chapter! bye bye