CHAPTER THREE - NYC

Hey, hope you're having a good week. Atlanta was fun :)

I take the plunge and just press send. I want to text him. I need to. A girl can't let this go by.

No response immediately, of course. I slip my phone back into my bag. Time to go present a half a million dollar business reorganization to 50 men in a stuffy conference room. Time to rule the world, girl.

An hour later my meeting is done, deal made, contract signed, world ruled. This curvy beauty in a Michael Kors suit just crushed it. My heels click across the lobby floor and each sounds like, Yay! Yay! Yay! I meet my car out front and head for my hotel.

Picking up my phone I notice two texts,

Chris: Hey beautiful, it's good to hear from you. Hope your meeting went well

Aww he remembered, even though I was drunk and rambling when I was telling him about it in Atlanta.

Chris: I'm coming through NYC on Wednesday. Are u in town?

I smile, text back, My meeting was awesome, I rocked it, got the deal! Yep, I'm still in town then. What'd you have in mind?

Chris: Well Wednesday is Hump Day :) Celebrate your win over drinks?

LOL Sure :) Call me Wednesday

I reach my room, fling my heels to the ground, and pour myself a drink. Professional success, commission on half a million, and a date with Captain America? I'm living my dream.

After some room service and another drink, I'm casually switching channels on my hotel flat screen when to my delight I come across Captain America: Winter Soldier. Watching the movie, I realize how deep Chris is as an actor. Yes, he has a beautiful face and an amazing body. But he's a good fucking actor. This guy on the screen is not Chris. I read comic books as a kid. Steve Rogers has come alive. I'm moved watching Chris's creation and talent. Plus I just love looking at him.

I smile and close my eyes, imagining his hands across skin. My head falls back on the pillow and I think about him kissing me, holding me in his arms. I grin when I imagine making him laugh and feeling his hand in mine.

When I open my eyes, it's cold. I look over and he's there, but he's very serious. As if something is wrong. I ask him if he's ok. He shakes his head, and beckons me to stand up. I follow him outside and he climbs onto a Harley, pulling my arm around his body and motioning for me to mount the motorcycle behind him. I stand there confused in my bare feet, t shirt, and panties. He leans in, kisses me, and softly yet strictly tells me to get on. His lips are velvet. I nod and climb on, holding onto his navy jacket. As the machine below me vibrates, I start to feel my clit tickling, my tender skin getting wet. I move my hands up under his jacket and feel his pecs, moving my hands down to his abs and then to the point where his legs straddle the engine. The power of the machine between his legs reminds me of the power within him to undo me. I reach down and touch myself, realizing I'm leaving a wet spot on the leather seat, the slick smearing across the smooth black surface as I wiggle across it. I start to grind my hips back and forth, leaning my head against his back, and he reaches back with one hand and massages my thigh. I'm ready to explode, and hear myself moan his name. I close my eyes and want Steve to stop now, so he can touch me but...

I sit straight up in bed, my panties soaked, my body close to orgasm. Wow. That's new.

I fall back onto the pillow, breathless. Hmmm...fantasizing about Steve Rogers. Sounds like an excellent idea. I bring the dream imagery back to mind as I snake my finger down my stomach, into my panties, and across my clit. I rub in slow circles, bringing myself back to the place before I woke, my other hand kneading my breast. Steve stopping the bike only to lean me over it, his lips across my neck as he takes me from behind. Gripping the hotel sheets like its the edge of the motorcycle seat, I push my clit back and forth, harder as I get closer, finding that point at the 3 o'clock mark that pushes me over. As I tumble into the orgasm, I cry out, thinking of Steve, and then of Chris, wanting them both there beside me as I come hard and fast, my body dripping and my chest gasping.