CHAPTER NINE - HEY KITTEN

I open my front door and there he is. White t shirt, Maple Leafs hat, aviators, a backpack over his shoulder and grocery bags in his hand.

"Hey kitten." Chris greets me.

"Hey babe!" I reply with a huge smile, moving aside so he can come in the door. His stuff falls on the couch as he reaches out and pulls me into his arms. I smile against his shoulder and breathe in his wonderful smell- deodorant, soap, his shampoo. God I've missed him, even if it's only been a week.

Chris leans in and kisses me. What should be a welcome kiss turns into ten minutes of making out. I'd let those kisses go on forever. Finally we break apart, his arms still around my waist.

"I guess you missed me, huh?" He asks with a smirk.

"Maybe I did. Is it ok to miss you?" I tease back. I pick up the grocery bags and start rooting around to see what he brought. Vodka, avocados, salmon.

"Of course it's ok. I missed you too. You know I did. I think all of our sexting is proof enough." He responds with a grin. "Guess what I brought with me?" He opens his backpack, tucking something behind his back.

"You have to guess," Chris says.

"Ummm...porn?"

"Haha no, although nice guess."

"Uhhh whiskey?" He knows I love whiskey.

"Nope, keep guessing." I think for a second. He's been in LA for a week, so maybe something from work.

"Disney passes?"

"Haha, no we can get those any time."

I shrug. " I don't know. Candy?" Chris laughs out loud.

"You suck at guessing." He grins as he places a DVD case in my hands. "It's the first rough copy, I had to beg and plead for it. Haven't watched yet, knew you'd want to."

I screech. "Oh my god, is this what I think it is?!" The case flops open to reveal an unmarked DVD. He knew an early copy of Infinity War would thrill the nerdy fangirl in me.

"Yes! This is awesome! Let's watch now!" I yell, dancing around the living room.

Chris laughs and replies, "We can in a bit. I want a drink and a shower."

I smile and pick up the grocery bags to follow him to the kitchen. He starts putting the groceries away while I slice limes. We talk about his upcoming press tour, my work, maybe taking a vacation together soon. He hands me the bottle opener before I ask, grinning at me as I giggle and cut the green fruit on the counter. His smile breaks me into tiny pieces of happiness, all put back together as a giddy girl in love.

Chris puts the rest of the food away and then saunters up behind me, pushing me against the counter. He moves my hair to the side, grazing my neck with his fingertips. He leans down and softly kisses my neck, up to my ear, gentle and soft until he bites me just hard enough that it makes me shriek.

"Do you want a drink or do you want me to jump you?" I ask, turning my head towards him. He nibbles the back of my neck while holding my hips still, slowly grinding into me from behind.

He moves his lips to my ear and whispers, "I really did miss you, kitten. I've dreamt of being inside you."

I whimper, trying to grab him with my hands but I can't reach behind me.

"Shhh, you're staying put." He moves his hands along my arms and holds them down against the counter, holding my struggling frame in place. He continues to grind into me, teasing me. I can feel his rock hard dick against my ass. I want to bend over and let him have me. He kisses my neck a few more times and then finally let's me turn.