~Arcane #1~

Arcane X Batfamily crossover

The right name would League of Legends x Batfamily crossover but Arcane sounds more easier to do at the moment.

As name suggests, I somehow thought of Batfamily characters to be in world of Runeterra. So shall we start, shall we?

First being all mighty Batman, Bruce Wayne.

For him I went with him being son of clan Wayne which were first clan with Heimdinger to see Piltover be elivated from ruins of Zaun. Basically founders and natives of the city unlike other clan families who hold the seat at the council.

His parents will be killed by a Zaunite which identity will never be known but some suggested it could be Silco.
Because him being too young and only remaining member of Clan Wayne, the clan lost it's title to be part of the Council.

He will travel around Runeterra, mostly in Noxus, where he will be trained by infamous Ra's Al Ghul, David Cain and many others.

Returning to Piltover, and seeing how messed up the situation became between two cities, Young Bruce will put on a cowl of a Bat which is also on his family coat of arms

He will became the Dark Knight, Piltover's silent protector.

Now moving on to Dick Grayson, his family were mages who used their magic for tricks and entertainment to show that not all mages are evil.

But not all would agree as his parents will be murdered by Demacian thug. He will eventually be adopted by Bruce Wayne, became his little mage sidekick Robin.

When he reaches his early twenties, he will leave Piltover and return to Demacia where he will try to prevent the war between Mages and Demacia.

A

lso taking on the new name Nightwing

Moving to second Robin, Jason will be from the undercity and was friends with Vi, Powder and Ekko. That is until he robs the wrong hideout that belonged to Batman. Bruce will take him as his own son. Sadly their relationship will be like Vi said to Caitlyn

Oil and Water

He will became a murderous vigilante known as Red Hood, son of Zaun.
He will fight both Silco, Piltover and Firelights, believing that only he knows how to fix the cities. Dark Prince of Zaun

Next is Timothy Drake he will be from Piltover's normal citizen family. He was always amazed by Batman and was only one who found out his identity. He approached Batman with offer that he wants to be his sidekick after Jason left.

Bruce will shakingly agree to that as he will spent next few months training him and also keeping him and his family safe from Red Hood who got pissed of by his decision to easily replace him.

Damian Wayne, Talia Al Ghul hid him from Bruce until she realised that with Damian, Clan Wayne would be able to regain spot on the council which would allow Al Ghul's to infiltrated the council from inside.

But sadly he will be sent to his father in the wrong time, that being Jinx blowing the council building to the ground.

Now Batman has to deal with his son who has murderous ideas while trying to keep the peace between two cities.

Now to harder characters to pull off and fit into the world

Stephanie Brown would be eldest daughter of Sherrif Markus, also an Enforcers, she kinda broke the rules as she wears purple and pink outfit

Helena Beritnelli or known as Huntress will be a pirate and daughter of once most feared pirate of the sea. She will have close friendship with Miss Fortune in Bilgewater and with Red Hood in Zaun.

Cassandra Cain is daughter of David Cain and Lady Shiva. She escaped from them as she was disgusted by herself killing someone and being able to read their emotions through their body language. "Fear, then nothing". She will also go to Batman who will help her out.

You already can guess how it would look like for Batwoman, Catwoman.

For Barbara Gordon I'm not really sure

And Luke Fox can have a batsuit powered by hextech.

Batfamily has too many characters and I didn't plan too far into all of their origins. You can though.