2

"Do I have the right house?" The Zayn guy furrowed his brows when the boy in front of him didn't say anything or invite him inside.

"Zayn, hi darling." Jay merged from behind Louis opening the door completely and gesturing for him to enter.

"Hi, Johannah." He steps past the teenage boy. "So, where is the baby?" Zayn questioned and heat rose to Louis' cheeks as he held his head down in embarrassment.

"He's right here." Jay pointed in Louis' direction and Zayn's mouth parted slightly.

There was no way, this had to be a joke, no way did sign up to babysit what looked like a sixteen-year-old boy.

When he was sixteen he was throwing parties and working two jobs. He is still working two jobs. Guess it's different for the upper-class citizens.

Needless to say, he thought he was babysitting like a two-year-old or something.

"Um...okay." Zayn forced a smile not wanting to be rude before sucking his lip ring into his mouth.

"Hi." Zayn outstretched his hand to Louis for a second time.

Slowly Louis took Zayn's hand in his shaking it before pulling away a little too aggressively due to the electric shock that shot up his arm.

Zayn creased his eyebrows for like the tenth time since stepping inside the house, looking down at his hand which had an unfamiliar feeling linger on it before looking up at Louis.

How rude

He could already tell this boy was a spoilt little brat and he was not up for it.

"Louis," Jay says in a warning voice as her husband walks down the stairs handbag in hand, handing it to her all while ignoring the other two figures in the room and walking out to start up the car.

How arrogant.

Zayn now saw where Louis got it from.
But Jay seemed like an Angel how could she live with these two?

"We'll be back before one, there is food in the fridge, money on the counter if you feel like ordering something, and Zayn just feel free to anything and make yourself comfortable. Oh and don't let Louis mess with the beers in the fridge they are off-limits but you can feel free to one." Jay belts out instructions while she grabs her coat and leaves. "Have fun boys." She closes the door.

A sudden awkward tension rose in the room and the punk boy actually felt pretty intimidated in the large house alone with the seemingly insolent yet innocent boy. And Zayn wasn't intimidated very often.

So you can only imagine.

"So, do you want to do something?" Zayn asks politely.

The boy who had yet to say a word only peeked up at the man through his lashes slightly before running off and up the stairs and shortly after a slam of a door was heard.

Zayn blinked a few times "Unbelievable no wonder he needs a sitter." The man grumbles.

This is going to be a long night.