They walked into McDonald's both still pumping with adrenaline.

They immediately ordered their food and got a seat.

"You know, you didn't have to pay right?" Louis smiled.

He has been smiling a lot today and though it was nothing out of the ordinary he was just doing it way more than usual.

Literally, since Zayn dropped him off at school.

You know when you smile so much, your cheeks hurt?

Yea that's what was happening to him but he couldn't help it. He was just so happy to be like this with Zayn.

Yeah, he just met him.

Yeah, he doesn't know much about the man.

And yeah this relationship would be illegal.

But a boy could dream.

And Zayn was such a gentleman. He wasn't like the stupid teenage boys at his school.

Zayn didn't start a conversation with a stupid catcall, or by flexing his arm muscles, or downright groping Louis. He was a proper gentleman.

Louis would be walking down the hall of the school and just randomly get smacked on his ass. What was that about? He was just fed up with teenage boys.

And if Louis was being honest he was more so the aggressor here. With his cheeky comments and grinding.

Poor Zayn, really.

Not once has he returned one of Louis' inappropriate and overly sexualized gestures.

Maybe Zayn just didn't like him like that.

There was only one boy that Louis ever liked in his school, one boy and that was his ex-boyfriend, the boy that taught him to love, the boy he shared all his first with, the boy who gave him one of the best years of his life before he was ripped from his clutches and shipped across the world.

The boy he took what seemed like forever to get over.

Even after what he did.

But he was okay.

Their food came and Louis watched with humourous eyes as Zayn dug in.

He seemed so, punk, but was such a sweetie and can be such a kid Louis learned from today. He was a kid without being childish.

And Louis wanted this man.

He doesn't think he has wanted someone more in life, not even his ex-boyfriend whom he had loved so much.

"You know, you're really pretty?" Zayn says before he could stop himself.

"You think, what you like pretty things?" Louis teases. And zayn kinda wanted to punch himself.

He shouldn't be doing this.

It's so wrong.

But it feels so right.

How does that even work?

"So, what do you normally do on the weekends?" Zayn asks Louis.

"Well, I normally go out with my friends or sleepover at one of their houses but as of lately I've just been staying home mostly, kinda feel like I've done everything." Louis scrunched his face.

"You're fifteen, believe me, you haven't and it gonna feel that way for a while." Zayn smiles at the tiny boy.

"Well, I think I've done everything a fifteen-year-old could do." Louis frowns.

"I bet you haven't." Zayn challenges.

"I bet I have. Name one thing you think I haven't done." Louis folded his arms over his chest.

"Okay, easy, you've never volunteered," Zayn says and Louis' brows furrowed. "And that's kinda bad considering your mom is the poster child for volunteer work," Zayn adds.

And again Louis started feeling awful.

Like there was an emptiness in the pit of his stomach. And emptiness his big mac couldn't full.

Zayn watched his jaw drop and his eyes become sullen.

Both his parents were advocates when it came to helping people but he has never once thought of anyone but himself.

"Guess we know what we are doing this weekend." Zayn lets out a cheeky smile before moving to a more light-hearted topic.

The small boy was intriguing.

Captivating.

Alluring.

Zayn had to have him.

He didn't care anymore. You couldn't let a gem so pure slip through his fingers. He didn't know if it was the way Louis smiled, the way his sweet honey-dripping voice left his mouth, or the way his laugh made him want to laugh. The admiration he had for that blissful speck, the tiny little speck that was Louis Tomlinson.

He was falling for the teenage boy.

And after such a short period.

He listened intently as the boy told him stories of when he was younger, sharing a few stories of himself as well, and boy they were both quite the handful for toddlers.

Everything was perfect.

This....this was perfect.