5

It's been two weeks since Louis had met Zayn.

However, his parents haven't been out since and he was desperate to get them out of the house. Unfortunately, nothing worked and he was quite bummed, he really wanted to see the tasty baby sitter again.

He wondered what zayn was doing right now.

He wondered if he was happy in that moment, he wondered if he was thinking about him.

Louis smirked remembering the look on Zayns face when he asked him if he could handle him. And Louis thought, could he?

He wondered if he had ever come across anyone like him.

Who was he kidding Zayn probably had a different man or girl every night.

Just look at him.

He imagined himself being manhandled by Zayn, he imagined sucking on his lip ring as he tangled his finger in his jet black hair, he imagined zayn's large hands roaming his body and his long fingers pleasuring him in ways unimaginable.

Louis' had only ever had sex twice in his life with one person the relationship never worked out for his partner ended moving away with his family.

Louis' hand slowly made its way underneath the covers and slipping into his boxers.

He fantasized of Zayn's hand wrapping around his member pumping him slowly as he worked his wrist to the rhythm of his fantasy.

Louis was just sexually frustrated at this point and needed a release. Why not do it with hot gentleman like Zayn in mind?

"Louis?" His door flew open and entered his mother as he aggressively yanks his hand from his swollen member trying to pace his breathing and praying she saw nothing.

"Yes, Mum?"

"Your father and I have to run out to an emergency conference in the US, we won't be back until Monday, I already called Zayn and he is on his way, I know I said this time i'd let you stay by yourself but this stay is longer than I had in mind." She explained quickly.

"That's only mum, Zayns fine." He gives her a smile.

"I left money in our room and in the kitchen, yes you are going to school tomorrow, don't give Zayn a hard time, you can only have a few friends over no more than three, no alcohol and only if zayn is going you can go out, stay safe, I love you bye." She rushes in giving him a kiss on the forehead and walked out the room all while trying to shove one of her heels on her foot.

That looked painful.

Thus the lord has finally answered Louis' prayers with interest.  Not only will zayn be coming over he will be staying the weekend.

Louis had the opportunity now he just had to take it.

*  *  *  *  *
Zayn was packing his bag for his weekend with the vixen.

That little tease, who does he think he is?

Though he shouldn't be, zayn was completely infatuated with the blue-eyed boy.

Though he could never act on his emotions, his intentions were pure and he just wanted to be around him.

Yeah, he just wanted to be around him.

So blessed was that call he got ten minutes ago saying he was urgently needed.

Zayn got all he needed and walked out of the flat locking the door. He looked at his car and then his motorcycle being indecisive as usual.

He decided to go with the car, throwing his bag in the passenger seat and sticking the key in the ignition driving down the street.

Off to little boy blue.

So this is the first chapter im actually putting a note on. I don't know why I haven't been doing that but never too late. I guess

Let me know what you guys think and how long you want the chapters.