"So where do you wanna go to eat?" Louis asked as he flopped into the car seat.

"Actually, on a scale of one to ten how hungry are you?" Zayn asked.

Louis furrowed his brows but then answered. "About a six why?"

"I want to show you something before we go." Zayn smiled putting the car in gear.

"Okay, what is it?" Louis grinned cheekily. "Is it your dick?"

Zayn blushed at the question a bit before regaining composure.  Okay that he did not expect. He brushed off louis' comment turning to the road. "No just sit back and relax." He sped off down the road before heading onto the highway in an unfamiliar direction.

Louis noticed he was in an unfamiliar part of town but knew he  had nothing to worry about, he trusted Zayn.

They drove for about forty to forty-five minutes before they pulled into a parking lot.

Louis quickly gets out of the car and looked around.

"No, you didn't." He gasped. "I've always wanted to come here." He looked at Zayn. Louis had only mentioned wanting to do this briefly that first night they had met.

"My parents are always busy and none of my friends can drive either so the idiots want to take the bus and I am not I repeat not taking the bus." Louis looks at the man who walked over to him.

"Well, I'm glad I could do this for you." Zayn smiles feeling proud of himself. "No this way." He stops Louis who going through the main entrance of the building.

Louis pouts. "I thought we were going karting."

"We are, but our karts are back here." He says entering through a curtain as Louis raised his eyebrow.

He steps behind the barrier and gasps as he sees two go-karts. A glossy red one and a matte black one.

"Oh wow, who's are they?"

"Mine, I made them." Zayn smiles proudly walking over to a shelf in which the helmets sat. "And we are gonna test them. " he hands the red helmet to Louis before reaching for the knee and elbow pads "please don't tell your mom." He chuckled.

"Don't worry about it." Louis puts on his helmet. "I won't tell her about anything we do." He sends a wink to Zayn and it may or may not have caused a twitch in his lower region.

Breath Zayn.

Louis' remarks were really getting to him.

He is underaged.

Louis' go-kart was one seated and rather small while Zayn's was way roomier the one seat could probably fit two people.

The pair proceeded to push the mini vehicles to the track door on the other end of the room.

"You're gonna be so far behind me you won't be able to get the picture of the back of my head out your mind." Louis teases.

"I've been doing this for some time now kid pipe down." Zayn bit back.

"Oh, well get ready to eat this kids dust or anything else for that matter," Louis smirks and turns around sitting in his kart.

Zayn licks his lips at the full view of Louis ass as he sits down and then made his way to his kart.

They both drove to the starting line eyeing each other before taking off with Zayn in the lead.

Unfortunately for Louis, Zayn won and Louis' ego got bruised so he demanded a rematch to which he won and then they argued about there being a tie breaker and  going again but zayn won a second time. They both had fun going head to head but after their last lap, Zayn stopped.

"Hey, come here." He called Louis.

"Are we done?" His eyes widened. "I'm not ready to go." He whined.

"We're not, just come here." Zayn laughed and Louis abandoned his kart walking over to him.

The man scooted up in his seat as if to make room. Louis scrunches his face, "My ass is never going to hold there." He folded his arms smirking.

Damn that smirk.

Zayn rolls his eyes.

"Yes it will, it was designed for two people." Zayn returns a smirk. "You know you want to." He spoke finally his turn to tease.

Louis' mouth fell slightly but Zayn was right. He really wanted to. So he stepped into the kart just realising how big it really was. He sat between the man's legs and deliberately pressed into him. He also realized just how small he was compared to Zayn.

But being there in Zayn's arms was so comforting and warm.

He never wanted to leave.

Louis knew he was falling for this man he barely knew.

And he didn't care, because He hadn't felt like this in almost two years.

And though in that time he's had many suitors they never quite felt right.

There's just something about Zayn. Something he can't quite out his finger on.

But with Zayn, he isn't scared to fall.

Zayn looked so tough but he is such a big sweetheart, yeah maybe he has more of an edge but he is such a softy.

Louis looks up at Zayn through his lashes.

"Why do I need to be in your kart?" He asked.

Zayn licks his lips for a second time looking into restful, unbothered pools of blue.

"I'm taking you to the big boy course." Zayn taunts and Louis pouts.

"I am a big boy, I can do it myself." Louis pouts.

"Keep telling yourself that princess. But only eighteen and older are allowed to ride that course." Zayn .

"Well, how old do I have to be to ride your course?" The teenager asks taking Zayn off guard as his dick pulsed at the question.

And yes.

Louis did feel it, and it gave him a confidence boost not that he needed it.

He giggled at the man's reaction turning around not waiting for an answer.

Zayn sighs deeply and curled his arms around the small boy getting the kart in gear leaving the course and on to the other one.

Damn you, Louis, Tomlinson.