What they do when they accidentally hurt you

Charlie
Y/ns pov-

I skated up the ice handling the puck back and forth ugh I'm so close don't mess this up Y/n I snapped my head to the left to see who I could pass to when Smack, ow my head I groaned and lifted my face up a bit from the ice "are you okay Y/n" a couple of teammates asked, I groaned "Y/n I'm so so so sorry I got caught on my toe I'm so sorry are you okay" Charlie asked as he knelt down in front of me, I laughed to myself but quickly pushed my eyes shut at the pain "I'm fine Spazway, it's okay" I smiled softly, Charlie laughed and helped me to the bench

Adam
Y/ns pov-

"here hold this Y/n," Adam told me and let go of another hockey stick, I grabbed it quickly but it somehow managed to cut my eye up, eh that hurt I bit my tongue and leaned the stick against the wall "I've gotta go to the bathroom," I said, Adam waved his hand in a shoo motion, I flicked the bathroom light on and looked at the bloody cut underneath my eye I touched it and wiped off the blood with a towel. I nearly jumped out of my skin when the door whipped open beside me "Hey-Oh babe what happened?" Adam asked worried, and put his hands on my face "Your stick hit my eye, I'm fi-" "I'm so sorry Angel" Adam apologized and kissed my head, "It's alright"

Dean
Y/ns pov-

I stood in front of the stove waiting for the pot of water to boil, I went to lift up the pot ouch that's a bit hot I grabbed a towel went to lift the lid off when dean came up and hugged me from behind pushing me forward a bit. My stomach hit the burning pot that held the boiling water in it "hmpf shit that's hot Dean" I said loudly pushing him backward, I looked at my stomach and a burn now covered the middle of it holy shit ouch "What?-oh are you ok" Dean asked as he looked at my bare stomach and then the pot, my eyes filled with tears as dean grabbed the cold cloth sitting on the counter and placed it on my stomach "Ow" I cried and grabbed around Dean's back, he hugged me back "I'm so sorry" he whispered into my head.

Fulton
Y/n's pov-

I held onto Fulton's shoulders as he stood in front of me keeping me balanced on the wobbly skateboard  "You're okay babe trust me I won't let you fall" Fulton told me, he took a step and the skateboard started moving, I grabbed onto his shoulders tighter and he rubbed his thumbs on my waist "It's okay, I am gonna grab a helmet from my room I'll be right back" Fulton told me, I bent my knees to keep me stable okay this isn't that bad as he started walking he tripped on the board making it slide from under my feet I hit the ground harshly oww that hurt so bad I feel sick "oh my goodness are you okay?" Fulton asked kneeling in front of me, I shut my eyes hard and felt the blood trickle down my legs "yeah I'm okay" I said quietly and latched my arms around Fulton's neck, he hugged me back pulling me onto his knees.

Kenny
Y/n's pov-

I stood up and walked over to where Kenny was grabbing and putting books into his locker quickly he was late the halls were pretty much empty and no teachers, I walked up behind him and hugged "Hi- ow what the-" I groaned as Kenny turned around and elbowed me in the face I pulled my arms off of Kenny's hips and put my hand on my cheek where the bone hit my jaw "I'm so sorry Y/n I didn't mean too it was an accident are you okay?!" Kenny asked worried, I looked at him and half smiled a bit "I'm fine Kenny don't worry" I told him softly, he put his hand on my jaw where he hit it and shut his eyes shaking his head slowly, "I'm so sorry" he said again and hugged me.