Halloween with your s/o

Adam:

On Halloween, you guys went to the DVD store. You guys picked out three scary movies (whatever your favorites are) and headed to target, you quickly ran over to Adam holding a blanket with pumpkins on it and he grinned at you "That's what you want?" he asked you with a chuckle, you nodded and grabbed his hand pulling him around the store. After picking out a frozen pizza, two sodas, Halloween cookies, and candy you went home. You guys laid in front of the wood-burning stove at Adam's house while watching the movies, he held you while being wrapped in the blanket together all night long as the smell of pumpkin spice and campfire slightly filled your nose.

Charlie-

This was your first Halloween together as a couple, you loved trick or treating but had never mentioned anything for fear of him thinking you were childish. A knock sounded on the door and you quickly got up to answer it, a smile fell onto your lips as you opened the door and saw your boyfriend Charlie dressed as Steve Harrington and he held a bag in his hands. "You look adorable," you smiled and pinched his cheeks, he gave you the bag and when you looked inside a Robin Buckley costume was in it. You guys trick or treated all night, and when the bowl of candy was left on the porch you would run up and take all the candy inside of it. The night ended with you guys watching Hocus Pocus and eating candy.

Kenny-

Halloween was your favorite holiday (slay mine too) so when Kenny asked you to hang out on Halloween you started planning every last detail of how much fun you would have. You guys headed into the Micheals and you pulled him straight to the pains aisle. You guys grabbed two canvases and a package of paint that had all the color essentials from reds all the way to grey. When you got home you sat crisis crossed in your room on the flooring while you two listened to Cigarettes After Sex and painted. You guys gave each other your final painting before laying in your bed and snacking on candy corn and chocolates while watching Halloween Town.

Your painting:

Kenny's painting:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Kenny's painting:

Kenny's painting:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Luis-

You walked excitedly down the rows of apple trees with your and your boyfriend Luis's hands laced together. You guys picked apples and after Luis's arm was about to fall off from carrying the bucket you decided to head home. You grabbed flour, sugar, brown sugar, butter, eggs, and lots of cinnamon from a cabinet in your kitchen and set everything on the counter. Luis was sitting on the counter watching you but jumped off and kissed your cheek while you tried to get everything else out "Come on the quicker we do this the more movies we can watch," you laughed as Luis sighed and unwrapped his arms from your waist. After flour fights, eating the filling, juggling eggs, and leaving a grumpy Y/n to clean them up, you guys finally had made a pie. Together, even though Luis was totally incompetent you guys made something together. You smiled softly and watched his every movement as he cut slices of it, the only thought you could conjure was how much you loved him.

Guy-

You grabbed the stem of a large pumpkin and tried picking it up which you could, but when you realized you would have to carry it all the way back to the front where Guy's mom was parked you sighed and set it back down. A soft hand landed on the small of your back making you jump out of your skin before realizing it was your boyfriend Guy "You want this one?" Guy asked you, you nodded your head hesitantly knowing exactly it was the one you wanted but the size of it was crazy. He picked up the pumpkin and pointed at a decently sized round one beside you "get that one for me and we can head outta here love," Guy smiled. Once getting back home you guys carved the pumpkins and roasted the seeds, you looked at Guy's pumpkin face and smiled at it before kissing his cheekbone "It's adorable," you smiled as your eyes wandered over your name with a heart beside it on the pumpkin.

Connie-

"Come on you will be fine," Connie told you, you looked at the sign that read Haunted, beware you knew damn well you wouldn't be able to handle this corn maze, but you would do anything to see your girlfriend smile, so you reluctantly grabbed her hand and started the maze. You were thankful it wasn't pitch black and that you were given a flashlight but you would have gathered not be able to see any of it. You heard a chainsaw motor and it was coming from behind you, you screamed when a pointy edge hit your sleeve "Fuck no, Connie you love such awful things!" you shouted, and she laughed at you. Connie laughed at your panicky antics. Let's say after the maze was done you were white as a ghost, literally. She kissed you softly trying to make it better and it kind of did, but you knew you would never go back into one of those things ever again.

A/N omg I haven't updated this book in so long, that's crazy! anyways sorry I didn't do all the characters but yknow I don't know what other scenarios I could do, you only get so many cute Halloween moments. It's fall, change my mind, YOU CAN'T! It's Halloween soon oh my goodness I can't wait I already have all my fall playlists playing SLAYY I LOVE YOU GUYS 💗💗🫶🫶