chapter 1

Editor: C_H_I_N_K_U

Liang Ling opened his tired eyes after a whole month of slaving away at his desk; his body couldn't handle anymore and gave out.

Liang Ling looked around, realising that this was not his apartment. He got up and stretched. This place looked expensive, not that his wages were low, but it still wouldn't be enough to afford this place and still be able to eat.

How did he end up here? He went to leave this big bedroom when he suddenly walked past the bed mirror and was shocked.

"Who is this?! Oh, wait... It's me."

Who dyed his hair purple of all colours? Why was his hair so well-groomed and neatly done? And these clothes?

Everything about this was strange. What was weirder was that he could see perfectly clear without glasses or contacts.

This is strange. Was he kidnapped? No, what kind of kidnapper puts a prisoner in a nice place like this.

Knock.
Knock.
Knock.

"Mommy, I'm hungry." There was a cute milky voice beyond the door.

 "I want to see daddy!"

Liang Ling was in shock. A kid? What's a kid doing here? Where were her parents?

Liang Ling opened the door and smiled gently.

"Um, hello there" He smiled awkwardly at her.

The little girl's eyes were filled with tears as she looked at him. Soon, the tears ran down.

"I'm sorry, mommy, but I'm hungry. Chelsie is not rude. She is hungry."

Liang Ling felt awkward. Hungry? Mommy? What's going on?

Soon a splitting headache hit his head. It felt as though someone took an axe and chopped him in the head.

"Ack!?"

"Mommy!?" The little milky voice exclaimed.

After holding his head for a good few moments, Liang Ling finally understood.

The world has three sex: male, female and ger. The person he possessed is Parker Brown, a ger, and a bitchy one at that.

Parker is the third child of a relatively wealthy family who was spoiled to death. They had forced him to marry an extremely prosperous billionaire, looking for a wife.

Despite it being a forced collaboration, the husband: Drake Faulkmoore; tried his best to make the marriage work. He wasn't those -I hate you bastard- or -contract marriage, don't look for love- insensitive CEO who hated everybody. Well, he was a cold CEO, but he was a decent gentleman for sure.

Parker made their marriage every bit miserable, constantly arguing, demanding money, lazing around, partying. Parker didn't even make an effort to get along.

Then an event happened where the two got drunk at a party, and the "accident", as Parker called it, happened. What was that accident? Chelsie an innocent, little cinnamon roll.

Parker hated children. He used Chelsie to argue more with Drake; about things like gaining weight, having extra fat, stretch marks, all those types of things.

Most of the time, he blamed Drake; for not letting him abort the child. Drake was like a single father taking care of Chelsie while Parker was always partying or lazing around.

Drake always tried to talk to Parker about his ways, but it ultimately turned into an argument, and it was often like that.

Then one day, Chelsie got really sick and was bedridden. He went to the doctor and the doctor diagnosed her having leukaemia. After doing the surgery, she needed blood, but he just had surgery himself and couldn't offer his blood.

When they finally got to Parker, they couldn't draw blood. Parker was drunk, and they could have lost Chelsie if Drake didn't threaten them to take his blood.

Drake was weak after a while, and for him, this was the last straw. He wanted a divorce.

When Parker told his parents, they threatened him saying that they would cut him off if he did; after all, they too got frustrated with his way and were glad to be rid of him.

Parker, having no choice, decided to stay in this marriage, not signing the divorce papers and using Chelsie as leverage. When it seemed it wasn't working, he kidnapped Chelsie and ran away with her here.

And here they were.

Liang Ling cried invisible tears.