chapter 3

Editor: C_H_I_N_K_U

Parker was sweating; how was he supposed to convince Drake when he sounded like he wanted him dead?

"Little angel, we're going to see daddy soon. He misses you." Parker said, smiling.

"Yay, daddy! I missed him too."

She cheered. She really was a daddy's girl.

Parker went to prepare a bath for the little angel, thinking of ways to save himself from the scoldings.

He removed her clothes, then put her in the tub. Gently rubbing her porcelain skin with the bath rag, she looked a lot like him but more cuter.

In his past life, he was very popular and attractive to others. But ever since he started working, he looked like someone arriving from a funeral.

"Mommy, look, I'm a mermaid." She said giggling while playing with the bubble.

Parker grinned then finished bathing the angel. After dressing her, he put her before the TV. Then, he groomed himself. After doing so, he poured some juice into a baby cup for her. He packed some of the leftover spaghetti for Drake as a peace offering.

He even put some of his fruit juice in as well. So, when Drake sees he can be a good wife, he won't take the angel away from him.

Parker was now looking in the mirror. The stretch mark was barely even there, and his weight was just fine. If this body is just like his past one, then it's not possible to put on weight. His metabolism worked in mysterious ways.

After preparing everything, they went out of the hotel and checked out. He placed Chelsie in the backseat; then buckled her down. He gave her a tablet to play games and watch cartoons. He kissed her on her forehead.

Parker walked round to the driver's seat then started to drive.

"So, little angel. Did you enjoy the time with mommy?"

"Yeah, mommy's cooking is great."

"Yeah, there may be a chance mommy will not be there often, but he will visit."

Chelsie frowns.

"Is it because daddy wants mommy to go away?" Chelsie asked.

"What no daddy doesn't want mommy to go away it's just that mommy has been mean to daddy and Chelsie, so he doesn't want mommy to be mean to Chelsie." Parker chuckled awkwardly.

Chelsie frowns then pauses her game.

"Mommy was nice today. If I tell daddy, you were nice to me, then would we all stay together?" She smiled.

Parker gave a small chuckle.

"It's okay, angel. Mommy will talk to daddy himself, so don't say anything, okay?" He said.

Chelsie frowned, then looked back at the tablet, upset. Parker smiled then looked back in the mirror.

After arriving at the address, Parker was blown away. He had received the original's memories but still couldn't help but be mesmerized by how big it was.

He carried Chelsie in his arms as they trembled. If he couldn't convince Drake, this may be the last time he held this angel.

He rang the doorbell. The butler opened a few moments later. He was surprised by his master holding the young lady tenderly in his arms, unlike when he was leaving yesterday.

The master was practically dragging the little lady out, and there was nothing he could do.

But, contradictory to his expectations on how the master would bring back the lady in bad shape, he seems to care about her now.

"Hello, William."

"Welcome, master Parker. I hope you had a wonderful outing with the lady."

"Yeah! Mommy cooked for me." Chelsie exclaimed.

William was surprised. The master knew how to cook?

Parker walked past him. He felt as though every step he took he was heading closer to his death.

He walked upstairs to Drake's room. He knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"

The voice was hoarse, manly and deep.

"Um... Parker." he said hesitantly.

"Come in"

Parker pulled the door and opened it. Soon, he gaped his mouth open.

Who the hell was the Male god?!.

Parker wanted to scrub his dog eyes out for being so blind and dumb. A sexy Male God like that is your husband, and you treat him like shit. Parker felt as if he drank vinegar.