chapter 13

"You've changed your shirt?" Parker asked

"Yeah some idiot bumped into me spilling smoothie on me in an open hall" Drake said

"It could have been and accident" parker said

"It was an open hall; it wasn't crowded"

Parker caught on to what he was saying so he didn't continue on the topic.

"Chelsie wants to sleep with us tonight"

"Is that okay with you?" He asked

"Yeah I don't mind"

With a child their it will always remain PG13 and he can relax without getting heart complications; infact he recommends it.

For the rest of the drive it was smooth and quiet were. After arriving home they hush the little angel awake so she could take a evening shower and eat. Parker didn't have to make dinner since William already did.

After dinner they put her in her Pjs then put her in the center of their bed, where it was time for the adults to prepare for bed.

"Did she often sleep on the other sessions?" Parker asked brushing his teeth

"Yeah some of the side effects of chemotherapy though they aren't dangerous or life threatening I did some research and background checks" Drake said drying his hair.

Parker after washing the toothpaste put his mouth wet up to Drake. He stretch his arms up to help the tall man dry his wet hair. Drake stooped down so he do it better.

"That's a relief" parker said in a low tone

"Yeah I know"

Drake looked at parker pajama top and saw that their was a part that was unbutton, he then remembered parker's arguments about his body after having chelsie. Drake lifted up the shirt startling parker.

"W-wu-what are you doing?!" He asked startled

"Don't worry I'm just looking"

"At?"

Parker looked down flustered seeing Drake touched the tiny tiny stretch marks he then looks away.

"I heard how others say that seeing these makes them disgusted to see these wives" he said "I don't think so, this is proof you carried my child how can I be disgusted" Drake said.

Parker blushed any married wife would kill to have their husband say this to them, it's true men complained about how their wives let themselves go and they don't recognize them anymore.

Someone said a good wife is like a mirror she will reflect what a husband is like; if she is not taken care of she will become the hideous creature the man deserves, if she is taken care of she will become the most beautiful woman in his world.

Parker finished drying his hair then turned to Drake.

"Um Drake do you want more kids?" He asked

Drake looked at hin Ofcourse he does, chelsie wants siblings and won't be lonely when either is busy.

"Yes"

Parker heaved a sighed.

"I'm not sure, right now I want to focus on chelsie can you um wait?" He asked

Drake will not rush him, he is not that type of person he will wait for parker's decision. Seeing his trying to change and become a better person he wont thrown such a burden on him.

"The pills are in the safe, when your ready you know what to do" Drake confirmed

Parker nods he open the safe then took out the bottle with birth control pills. It was different from the ones he knew maybe it's because it's for Gers. He looked and saw he guessed right, he put it back.

Parker was happy Drake was really a good person maybe if he can come to terms with the fact that he is a man who can get pregnant and is not afraid of the complications; mostly pain. Then maybe they could have a mini Drake, parker smiled happily.

Drake smiled moving closer it seems like parker is starting to opening up. He leans in and kisses him.

Parker was caught off guard by the sudden kiss, he could feel Drake's tongue sneaking into his mouth. He held on to Drake's chest as he feels himself starting to suffocate.

Drake held parker up by the waist, parker wrapped his legs around Drake's waist as the two engulfs within the kiss.

"Mommy daddy" chelsie said looking at her parents while rubbing her half awoken eyes.

A/n

Me during typing: so much for PG13

Chelsie: chel chel is still here

Me: okay Angel VwV