chapter 26

Parker wrapped pieces of cakes and desserts for his sister in law. It was a good thing he bakes often for the whole house or there might me none to share.

After opening the door to welcome them parker felt strange, he saw his brother slowly walking in front of his wife with 2 hands up and a nervous look. Parker looked around to see Louise with a hanger poking at his back and and Louis having a facial expression as if tell to tell him do try anything.

Earlier in the car sharon had stop the car putting his foot down not wanting to disturb his little brother, and 'try' to tell louise to bare it until later; not knowing this was a wrong move.

Angered by his husband refusal he took the hangar and started to beat him with it then made a call to parker himself with sharon's phone. Then threatened sharon to drive with the hanger, and here they are now.

"Please just get the deserts before he gets angry again" sharon quietly begs

Parker looked at Louis puffing angry face was the pervious parker really like that.

"Here is some on a plate I wrapped others up in some dishes and bag. I'll bake some for you tomorrow" parker said

He doesn't want to hear Louise killed his brother over pastries.

"Parker your the best!" Louise exclaimed

He went into the chair with sharon's help at the counter, then use the fork to take a bite in to the scrumptious looking Angel cake.

Sharon let out a sign of relief when he saw that his wife finally calmed down and was happy he smiled at parker.

"Thank you, um did you get the mansion after divorce?" Sharon asked a bit sad,

He didn't want parker to get a divorce not because of the family beliefs but because he felt Drake was a good man and will take good care of parker. But that's gone and forgotten now.

"Mommy"

Parker and everyone looked at the door to see Drake with chelsie in his arm. The little girl looks as though she was about to cry.

"What's wrong angel?" Parker said stretching out his arms

Drake walked up to him giving the angel to her mommy.

"When she woke up and she didn't saw you and thought you left again" drake explained

Chelsie and parker was now very attached since they did almost everything together these days. Yoga, play, cook or even watch a movie never one without the other so it was only natural she'd want to latch on to parker every chance she gets. Drake didn't discourage the mother daughter bond and only enjoyed watching them.

Now they do things as a family so chelsie was happy, the only thing that bothers him now was the fact that he still couldn't truly reassure his daughter that her mother won't abandon them. She still believes that parker will eventually leaves although it was selfish of him he had asked parker if he ever decided to work anytime that if he could wait until chelsie is ensured that he will stay.

Parker looked guilty at first but he understood his reason and agreed, Drake didn't like reminding parker of his past mistakes when he came so for.

"Wait...... your not divorced?" Sharon asked a bit surprised but happy

"No, they just assumed so, so I went along with it" parker laughed while hushing the angel.

Louis laughed out loud startling sharon

"I like you, you have good humor" Louis said

He looked at chelsie who was dosing off within chelsie arms he smiled at how cute she is.

"You should, put her to bed she is already falling asleep"

Parker smiled seeing her gently rubbing her eyes letting out a cute yawn.

"Yeah but it's best to wait until she is completely asleep" parker said

Chelsie hugs the bunny in her arms Louis looked at her preciously.

"Hubby of we don't get a girl this time let's try again okay?" Louise smiled

Sharon looked at him in horror he wanted to say no. But the hanger was still next to Louise so he could only remain silent.