chapter 21

Taylor looked through the car window not saying anything usually he'd start up a conversation or try lightening up the mood but he seemed quiet as a judge now. Ray didn't say anything and the care drove home in an dead silence which ray was not used to.

After driving home and all was ready to leave the car Taylor simple walked out without going to the backseat to pick up Railey. This was another strange action of his since his every moment was towards the kids but he didn't so much as look at them and only walked into the house.

Jordan was surprised by the coldness of his mother and looked to Ray.

"Is mommy okay?" He asked frowning

"Yeah his just a bit tired" Ray said he too was confused.

Ray picked Railey out the car and walked inside with the kids.

"Taylor!" he called him but recieved no answers "Taylor!"

Taylor didn't answer him and only went inside the showers removing his clothes to take a bath. Hearing the shower on Ray was only left to tend to their daughter who was now crying.

"Shhhhh mommy is in the showers he'll be back" Ray tried cooing the upset child.

"Daddy, I want watch space boy" he said

"Not tonight Jordan it's almost passed your bed time" Ray said

"Please" he asked tugging his pants

Railey then began to cry louder.

"Jordan I'm dealing with your sister right now" he said annoyed

Jordan frowns crossing his arms staring up at him. Taylor came out the showers in his Pjs he walked in to the room and Ray let out a sigh of relief.

"Finally here I think she wants to you"

But Taylor didn't take the baby and instead walked passed them both leaving Ray confused. Jordan ran to tug at Taylor's thigh.

"Mommy I want watch space boy" he said

"Mommy asked your daddy mommy is going to sleep"

He didn't say anything more and just went into the room shutting the door.

"Taylor!" Ray yelled angrily.

He didn't know what was going on with him. For hours he had to tend to the two kids who pestered him endlessly, to think an 5 year old was so stubborn to go to bed.

Not mention the wailing of Railey finally after getting them to sleep he could go to bed.

"Taylor, what's gotten into you"

He knows Taylor wasn't sleeping instead he  was on the bed scrolling through his phone. Taylor didn't say a thing to him and only put the phone under the pillow and shut his eyes.

Ray was ignored this was new him, he sighed not feeling the energy to argue after dealing with the kids, he went to the bathroom and took a bath to get some sleep only to hear the baby cam going off with Railey's cries.

Ray waits for Taylor to get up and tend to their baby but all Taylor did was turned into a better position instead only letting out a tired moan.

Ray seeing Taylor not getting up got up, maybe Taylor was just tired after dealing with so many people and only doing this just for tonight. If so he can manage for one night.

Railey took like what felt like hours to fall back to sleep making Ray crave more sleep, he walked in the room to see that Taylor turned again in his sleep this time causing the shirt to shift upwards. Their it was clear as day the 9 months carrying his unborn child.

When it was Jordan alone it wasn't so bad he did manage around the house but the moment Railey came he turned into a complete mess. Started asking strange questions about if he still love him or things if he looked ugly or about his weight.

Ray still loves Taylor nothing can change that but he just can't stand how much Taylor is lazing around the house, he loved Taylor since college days when Taylor was a junior he was a soft moore going to senior year. He he had snuck his way into becoming the junior study partner where their relationship started.

Ray laid down to close his eyes but within the next hour and a half the baby cried once more.