chapter 37

Sharon ran into the hospital after receiving the news from parker he couldn't remain calm, he had to cut the meeting short and dash to Louis. He was now huffing while holding his knees, parker looked at his brother who was gasping for air; did he run all the way here?.

"I.... I got a ticket" sharon confessed, "fucking police"

'Did sharon just swear'

"Daddy!" The twins ran to sharon.

"Is mom going to be okay?" Lorrie asked

"He was leaking!"

Sharon stooped down then hug and kiss them.

"Mommy is just preparing to welcome your younger sibling, your going to be big brothers so you can't panic all the time okay?" he said reassuring them.

"Yes"

The two breathes calming down soon a doctor came to him.

"Are you the father?, would you like to join the mother?"

"Yes, please"

The doctors had sharon dress and wear a mask then entered the room where Louis was inhaling and exhaling slowly, he walked over to him.

"You okay"

"Yes...... no, if I'm being honest I'm fucking terrified, what if something goes wrong, I'm here thinking all kinds of negative shit" Louis laughs in a panic.

Louis face was sweating, but to sharon he was glistening. Sharon smiled and kiss Louis calming him down.

"The only bad thing you should worry about is the baby being born boy" sharon said chuckling

"How is that a bad thing?!"

"Because I can't have anymore kids, I'm now officially sterile" sharon said in a chillax mode

Louis wanted to ask him but suddenly he felt a sudden shock wave of pain, sharon panic and held his hand as the nurses and doctor came.

"Sir I'm gonna need you to push"

"Urgh....gaaah"

Sharon could feel Louis tight grip on his hand and winched but he never let go.

"Push!"

"Uuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr"

"You can do Mr. Brown, just push"

"You fucking annoying doctor what do you think I'm- Urrrrrrrrrrrrrhhh"

"We can see its head, just a few more times come on push!"

Louis pushed with everything he got soon a healthy baby was delivered.

"Congratulations sir, it's a healthy baby boy"

Sharon smiled but their was a sweat drop of awkwardness in all out honesty his not sterile but he doesn't want anymore kids.

The doctor passed the baby to Louis as he hushed him the thing was really pink and adorable as cried in Louis arms.

After it got late parker returned with a sleeping chelsie and put her on their bed where he and Drake went for a bath.

"I mean he was so red" parker said brushing his teeth

Drake dried his hair as looked at parker who was talking enthusiastically about Louis baby.

"Well, chelsie was very small and pink she was beautiful I was almost afraid when I first held her"

Back then parker was only 23, after the on string of pains he had to go through he couldn't find it in himself to hold his daughter. Though disappointed Drake never forced him and parker only held baby chelsie a few times, chelsie was raised by a nanny for the first 2 years on her lives then the Nanny quit one day off to take care of her grandchildren.

"I'm sorry Drake" parker said in regret

"It's okay now" Drake kiss parker's nape "why don't practice a little?" He chuckled.

"And have chelsie barged in didn't you learn from the last time?" Parker lectures

"Don't worry I closed the door" Drake kissed down slowly

"What about when she wants to pee?, mmm... I swear to God Drake your Hmm... some~ thing ....else~"

Drake gently kissed down parker's body soon he pinned him across the walls and entered him.

"Drake~"

Drake grinned as he slowly nibbled into parker's neck chuckling.

"Daddy!"

They both freeze when they heard chelsie knocks on the door, parker blushed in shame hiding his face in Drake's chest.

"Yes angel?"

"Is mommy okay?, he doesn't sound well?"

Drake looked down at parker who was hiding in shame, he smiled then chuckled underneath.

"Yeah his fine, daddy is just taking care of him"

"Can chel chel take care of mommy too, open the door"

Chelsie pouts wondering why did her mommy and daddy locked the door.