Chapter 1: Kibutsuji Y/N

Y/N's POV:

"Ahh! douma that hurts!"

"I'm sorry Y/N I'll be gentle"

"A-AHH!"

I yelped in pain, "YOU SAID YOU'LL BE GENTLE!" I hiss, "Gomen Y/N-Chan!" He said bandaging my wounds, I'm a demon I know but I have problem at regenerating since I'm half human yes, yay-.

"OI WTF IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" Akaza barge in looking disgusted as me and douma looked at akaza.

"....."

Silent, it was really silent, akaza looked at doumas hand holding my wounded arm, he then cough, "continue what your doing"he said with a flushed face and ran away, me and douma looked weirdly at the door before we looked at ourselves and laughed, "OMFG AKAZA IS A PERVERT!" I yelled at him, "STFU Y/N!".

I laughed hard, I didn't even notice douma was finished until he told me, I stopped laughing and smiled kindly at douma, "Thank you so much douma!" I said.

he blushed, I didn't really mention it but anyways, "Aight you can leave now imma clean my room"I said standing up from my bed and started walking to where my bathroom is just to get those damn cleaning supplies.

I got in and get it as I hummed a tone thinking about that black with purple tips haired girl, I squealed, "it sure is gonna be cool when I'm like her! I wonder what life would be if I were a human"I said, got out of the bathroom with the cleaning supplies and was expecting douma to not be here but I still saw him sitting on the same spot he sat, he was fiddling with he's fingers.

"Uhh? Douma? Why are u still here?" I asked tilting my head slightly in curiousity.

He shyly scratched the back of he's neck and smiled shyly with a red tint forming in his cheeks, "hehe Y/N-chan about the You know...", I chuckled.

Douma you fucking bitch, I know what you're gonna say pls don-

"go on a date with me pls! Just this once!" Douma begged.

And there you have it folks! Since I'm a NICE demon I eventually agreed.

"Meet me at 9am"

He nodded happily and got up running to the door like a child who just got informed that they're gonna buy them a new toy, he stopped mid way and looked back me and bowed, "THANK YOU SO MUCH Y/N-CHAN! YOU DONT KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM!" He smiled, not the fake one that he usually wore but a real and happy smile, 'i finally saw u smile douma..'.

He then went out of my room skipping away and heard him talk with akaza, "ne ne! Akaza! You know I'm going out with Y/N later at night!" He bragged, "HUH?! THATS SO STUPID! Y/N WOULDN'T!" he yelled at him then heard douma laughed.

I chuckled at the two and looked at the cleaning supplies in my hands, "aight time to clean" I said but I didn't move an inch, I sighed disappointed in myself, "BITCH STOP BEING LAZY AND CLEAN YOUR FRIGGIN ROOM!" I yelled at myself, "Oi! No cursing Y/N!" I heard my father speak at the door with a scrunched up face and annoyed expression, I jumped in surprised and looked at the door then bowed, "sorry father!" I said then looked up to see him pointing two fingers at his eyes and on me before he left to God knows where when he was out of sight i straightened my body and sighed, "aight time to clean"

-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°--°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°--°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°--°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

"Finally I'm done.."I sighed in relief, I looked at the clock and it was still 7pm, I still have 2 hours till me and douma's 'date'.

I put back the cleaning supplies and went out of my room as I was walking I hummed a lullaby that I strangely remembered, "lay down your head, in this warm and cozy bed, and if I leave before u wake~ don't go thinking that I have fled-" I got cut off when I accidentally tripped on something, "oof!" I said before landing on the ground.

I then heard laughter behind me, I looked back and saw daki laughing at me, "OH HOW DARE YOU!" I yelled and got up, daki then stopped laughing and yelped, "AHHH! NO! Y/N IM SORRY!" She then ran away with me chasing her.

"DAKI COME BACK HERE SO I CAN PULL OFF YOUR HAIR!"

"Y/N NOOOOO!"

Gyutaro looked at us weirdly and went to an opposite direction, "fck this shit I'm out".

-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°--°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°--°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°--°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

Daki was running, turning corner after corner when she spotted a dead rat at a corner, she then smirked and pick it up and throw it at me

It hit my chest and landed on my arm, I looked at it in disgust before throwing it away, "I am disgusted.." I said making that face.

"DAKI THAT WAS SO DISGUSTING!" I yelled and I heard her laugh, I stomped on the ground and chased her, "DAKIII YOUR SO GONNA GET IT!".

"CATCH ME IF U CAN Y/N-CHAN~!" she yelled back at me still running away making me smirk, "aight, this is going to be a fun cat and mouse chase".

Some time later...

"DAKI WTF"

"BOTH OF U STOP!"

"YOUR WRECKING OUR HOME!"

"DAKI! Y/N!" Me and daki stopped when we heard my father, muzan, yelled at us, we gulped and looked behind us, "no shit Sherlock" I said, he looked at me getting angrier, "oops-" I said, I shouldn't have cursed-

Before we know it we were kneeling infront of muzan saying sorry over and over again, he sighed, "Fine but if u do it again, I won't hesitate but to take away both of yours diary and read it infront of the others", me and daki looked pale and nodded at him, "O-OK!".

Muzan then pat my head and kissed my forehead, "your still the demon I know when u were still a 6 years old" he smiled, "otō-san!" I puffed my cheeks in embarrassment and he Chuckled.

The others were looking at us, seeing the father and child relationship, it's really rare for them to see muzan being soft and kind towards someone.

They then smiled and thought the same thing, "we need to protect them at all cost even if our lives depend on it".

-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°--°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°--°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°--°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

ALRIGHT FIRST CHAPTER DONE! Imma post chapter 2 tomorrow if I can <3