Chapter 8: questions

Y'all- Tysm for 1.9k read like- I'm so happy I'm even crying lmao and tysm for 8.8k follower's in TikTok! As a present this chapter is probably long now anyways lezz go~❤️

~*~

"I am not going to tell you anything until u feed me, I'm super hungry, I haven't eaten in days!"you whined while crossing your arms infront of your chest, by the way, you, giyu and the other hashiras are infront of uyakata-sama in the meeting room.

"What?! Do you think we're gonna sacrifice a human just for you to talk?! Don't think of us lowly you demon!"a white haired boy with scars yelled.

You pouted and sit on the ground facing away from them, "Then I'm not going to say anything!".

The white haired boy growled in anger, "Listen here you-!" He got cut off by uyakata-sama shushing him Which he did.

"Y/N, what do you like?"he asked, everybody was shocked, is there master going to sacrifice a human?.

"I want blood something like that, I don't care about the flesh I don't like eating that shit anyways"you replied looking at him with your red plum eyes.

He smiled and showed he's wrist to you, "I'll give you some of mine if you answer our questions" he said calmly with those kind smile of he's, your eyes lit up and immediately ran to him with your fangs out.

The hashiras panick and quickly grabbed you, "OI LET GO OF ME! HE OFFERED ME HE'S BLOOD!"you screamed while looking at they're masters wrist, saliva was going out of your mouth, you feel so hungry, you needed to drink blood or eat something.

"HOW CAN WE TRUST YOU?! YOU MIGHT DRINK ALL HE'S BLOOD!"A white haired boy yell with two swords in he's back.

You growled and wiggle around, luckily you were physically strong so you easily wiggled them away, you quickly ran to uyakata-sama and bite he's wrist, he flinched.

You suck on he's wrist, feeling he's blood going down your throat, "So tasty"you thought, uyakata-sama just smiled at you and patted your head, "That's it, drink all you want, it's must be sad that you didn't eat for a few days"he kindly said which made you stopped.

The hashiras were looking at you like a predator, ready to pounce at they're prey.

You let go of he's wrist and looked up at him, "that was fast"h chuckled still patting you, you suddenly feel relaxed, you layed your head on he's lap, looking up at him.

Your stomach growled, guess you didn't drink enough, uyakata-sama heard this and offered you he's wrist again, you shyly suck it again, you felt that way since he was very kind to you. (Wait where is this going?)

After you were full, you let go of he's wrist, "Are you full now?"he asked, you replied with a nod, smiling at him.

He chuckled, "Since I already feed you, can you pls answer our questions honestly?"he asked once again, you nodded.

The hashiras then quickly keep asking you questions, you had a hard time answering all of them since they weren't questioning you one by one.

Uyakata-sama then shush them and told them to ask you one by one which they listened, first it was a black haired boy with a snake around he's neck, "Where's the blue spider Lily?" He asked, you shook your head side to side, "I don't know, me and father are trying to find it also, why do you need them anyways?"he just nodded and get back to where he was sitting, a pink haired girl with green tips came to you and asked, "Are you really muzan's child? We heard from someone with us saying that you have trouble regenerating?", You sighed, "Yeah, I am muzan Kibutsuji's child but that doesn't mean I'm expert on anything, I have trouble regenerating but I'm physically strong"you smiled at her which she smiled back.

She went back to her sit next to the boy that asked me first, a white haired boy with scars came to you and asked, "Why didn't you fight giyu when he was capturing you?", You simply smiled, "Well...it's because I want too, I want him to understand that not all demons are cruel and heartless and I've been having this dream of humans and demons being friends together but I'm starting to loose hope since I know it will never come true"you replied honestly, everybody was stunned at your response even uyakata-sama.

They were staring at you which makes you uncomfortable, you move around a bit, uyakata-sama noticed and told them to stop which they listened and looked away, well- except for that black with purple tips haired girl.

Time skip cause idfk what they're going to ask you anymore lol

They asked you questions which you replied honestly, they were out of questions now and decided to let you stay in shinobu's mansion, which you agreed since duh that's your idol, living with one of the person's that you idolize so much is a dream come true!

They locked you up in a room with westeria flowers on the door and on the window outside, you cringed and just layed on the bed, you feel tired from the event that happened today, so you feel asleep.

~*~

You wake up from a glass getting shattered, you jolted awake and looked at who was it, it was the one and only your favorite father, muzan Kibutsuji, you could see the discomfort and disgust feeling showing off of him, maybe it's because of the westeria flowers.

You rubbed your eyes still feeling sleepy, "Father?..."you called out which he looked at you with a rush expression and quickly picked you up, "yes it's me, you'll be ok now darling, now go to sleep"he said which you did but the last you heard is "OI GIVE HER BACK YOU MONSTER!" Before you go to dream world.

~*~

Sorry that this chapter is short(?) I'm rushing right now since I need to finish my modules cause my mom says so and ofc I need to do my chores also, I hope you enjoyed reading this story by the way! Now bye~❤️