Chapter 4: Zenitsu Agatsuma

Before we start I just wanted to say that Tysm for 500+ views! Like- I'm so happy! Anyways let's continue

-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°--°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

Y/N's POV:

As i was moving my way to natagumo mountain i suddenly heard a boy yelling a name too loudly, "Nezuko-chan!!! Where are you?!!!".

It caught my interest as I clicked my tongue in annoyance, I was legit Hoping I'd get a peaceful evening stroll like- tf, give me some time to have a relaxing and QUIET moment. "So noisy" I thought and immediately followed the voice, once the voice was getting closer I hide behind a tree and took a peak, there I saw a yellow with orange tips haired boy looking scared, worried and hopeless.

"Damn." I chuckled before thinking for a moment while following the boy, "heck, I'm bored anyways so might as well just go." I shrugged before speaking in a 'scared' tone as I walked behind me before tapping his shoulder.

"U-Uhm- excuse me but do you know where's the exit to this forest? I'm quite scared and lost, can you pls help me get out?"I acted as the boy got startled and immediately turned around.

He was quite and was surprised for a moment after seeing me before he finally said a word, "Sure? How did you end up here anyways?"he hesitantly asked as I thought for a moment.

"I was trying to find herbs in this mountain and I followed a really pretty butterfly and got lost", I lied. Really? 'Followed a really pretty butterfly'?, what are you? A fucking 5 year old?.

"Oh that makes sense"he said as he smiled a bit.

I suck at lying but omg he buys it. I still slay.

??? POV:

"This girl...she somehow looked like what shinobu had describe" I thought.

"Eh whatevs atleast she's pretty and I can marry her if I have a chance"I thought once again as i scan her.

Y/N's POV:

He scanned me for a bit before grabbing my arm and pulling me to a direction, "I'm lost too and I know you need help finding the way out but stay with me, I'll protect you!"he said bravely but he somehow was hesitant to say the last part it's like, he was so sure that he can't.

I smiled and nodded, "ok".

As we were talking and getting to know each other, a big spider jump behind the bushes, the boy which I found out was zenitsu agatsuma got startled and looked at the spider in surprised after yelling.

"EWW OMFG GET AWAY FROM ME IYYAAAAAAA!!!" he yelled, the spider getting near him, he jump and landed in my arms which resulted to me carrying him bridal style while he was freaking out and crying like hell.

The spider looked at me and I looked back with my plum red eyes while zenitsu was still crying and freaking out, we had a staring contest for awhile before it nodded and left, I dropped zenitsu on the ground and he stopped crying and looked up at me before jumping again which I Dodge.

"The spider isn't here anymore so calm your ass down"I annoyingly say resulting to him stopping and sniff while I stared at him and sighed.