Chapter 10: Patrol

Oh wow- I never expect myself to upload two chapters in one day- that's a new record, now anyways

~*~

It was finally time where the hashiras would be out to there estate, patrolling some Forest's and mountain's, hoping that they would find the girl that they're trying to find.

"Alright then, since tanjiro, zenitsu and inosuke wanted to help we're going to change some things a bit"shinobu said while cleaning her nichirin sword.

All of them nodded, "you three, I will assign where you guys will be patrolling with"shinobu said putting her nichirin sword back to where it was.

The three nodded, "Tanjiro I want you to patrol with renguko" shinobu said and tanjiro nodded, "Yes ma'am!" He then walked to renguko, "Haha! Young Kamado while we're patrolling I'll teach you some some you want to know!"renguko happily said with a smile that he always wore, tanjiros eyes lit up, "Pls renguko-san!", Renguko then nodded and patted tanjiro.

Shinobu smiled at them and then looked towards zenitsu, "Your going with Tengen since both of you have a kin(?) Of hearing, I think that both of you fit"shinobu said, zenitsu and crossed he's arms and groaned while walking all the way to Tengen, "Damn it should've been someone who's flashy"Tengen said, zenitsu glared at him, "shut up!".

Shinobu then sighed and looked at inosuke, "your going with inosuke and that's final, I don't wanna hear you rant"shinobu command, "HUH?! IT WOULD BE BETTER IF I'M PATROLLING ALONE! IM STRONG ENOUGH TO FIGHT ON MY OWN!"inosuke ranted, shinobu glared at him and he frowned walking towards sanemi, he was still ranting which made sanemi annoyed, "Will you pls shut up!"he yelled at him, inosuke then went quite.

"Alright then since it's done, let's start patrolling, renguko your going to the left side of fujikasane mountain while giyu and himejima will be going to the right side"shinobu started, they then nodded and immediately left.

"Sanemi, inosuke and tokito will be going in the back side of the mountain"shinobu continued, they nodded and left.

"Alright then, obanai and mitsuri, both of you will be in the front of the Forest"

"Got it shinobu-san!"mitsuri said with a salute before leaving along with obanai.

Shinobu looked beside her to see kanao, he was looking at shinobu with hopeful eyes, she wants to come and help also, shinobu smiled and patted her tsuguko.

"Right your coming with me, we'll be patrolling in the center of the mountain"she said, closing the map and putting it aside, kanao then nodded and both of them immediately left, on there way to find Y/N Kibutsuji.

Meanwhile with the upper moons

They were walking around fujikasane mountain along with Y/N, they were talking, laughing and cracking jokes while the others are looking around trying to spot a human for them to eat.

"Ok sooo, girlie we're going to have a girls night out tomorrow night ok?"daki said while hip bumping you, you laughed and nodded, "sure I mean like- we haven't done that it a while!"you said, daki then chuckled.

While all of you we're talking and laughing, all of u then heard a boy yelling, "RENGUKO-SAN THIS WAY! I SMELL ALOT OF DEMONS HERE!" Before all of you heard a fat pace.

Everybody then went protective mode towards you, "guys shut up and let's run, pretty sure all of you are not in the mood to fight"douma whispered, all of them agreed and ran, "Renguko-san! We need to be fast! The smell is starting to faint!".

All of you ran as fast as all of your thick thighs can get, daki then used her belt and grabbed everyone before hanging them on a tree to hide.

Everyone was then quite, especially you, well- you can't even talk when you tried too since Kokushibo is covering your mouth.

Two males then came into view, they were looking around, "Young Kamado, do you still smell them?"the yellow with orange tips haired boy asked, The burgundy boy then nodded, "I can still smell them, I feel like throwing up, They're's alot and it's strong"he said, he then looked up and he's eyes widened.

You then grabbed Kokushibo's hand out of your mouth and said, "aye wassup?" With a smile, the yellow haired boy then looked up and he's eyes widened.

The uppermoons we're trying to hold in they're laughs, "DAKI C'MON LETS GO!"douma said while holding in he's laugh.

All of u then ran away while the two humans were chasing all of you, all of you keep on turning left and right until all of you lost sight of them.

All of u then stopped and looked around, Kokushibo sighed in relief and all eyes are on you now, "Hehe sorry about that"you apologize, they then laughed, "That was the worse but not gonna lie, it was funny"Gyutaro laughed, you then laughed.

"Let's go home you know? I have a feeling that there's alot of hashiras patrolling this forest"Kokushibo said withba smile, all of you agreed and went home.

With renguko and tanjiro

Renguko then stomped on the ground, "Damnit we lost them"

"I'm sorry Renguko-san"tanjiro apologize, renguko then looked at tanjiro and patted him on he's shoulder.

"don't apologize, it's not your fault that we lost sight of them, by the way can you still smell them?"

"I can smell a faint scent from Y/N Kibutsuji, I can smell her all the way in here"tanjiro said, pointing at the direction where you guys ran off.

Renguko nodded and ran to the direction where tanjiro point at and ofc tanjiro followed.

Meanwhile with Tengen and Zenitsu

As they we're patrolling, both of them suddenly heard chatters, they stopped in they're tracks and Zenitsu immediately felt scared.

Tengen listened closely when all of a sudden he heard your voice, "Guys I'm hungry and I want blood".

Tengens eyes lit up after hearing your voice, he's going to capture you and that's it, he then grabbed zenitsu and carried him on he's shoulders before running to the direction where he heard your voice.

"I'm going to capture you Y/N, I still have alot of questions to ask you"
He thought.

~*~

Y'ALL- TYSM FOR 72 FOLLOWERS IN WATTPAD AND FOR 2.6K+ READ AND 100+ VOTES LIKE? IM NOT EXPECTING THIS AND BTW TYSM FOR 9K+ FOLLOWERS IN TIKTOK IM SO HAPPY KDKSNEJXJ. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH❤️