Chapter 14: Meeting

Yeah- sorry for not updating yesterday lol, 1by they hoe tf should I react to a hate comment cause I'm like- "should I be happy or nah? ", Anyways let's stop talking and lezzz go~

── ∘°❉°∘ ─── ∘°❉°∘ ─── ∘°❉°∘ ──

"I'm sorry but what? I don't believe you" Sanemi spat at tengen and tengen just rolled he's eyes at him, "trust me on this, I didn't believe her also but looking at her expression says so" he spat back, Sanemi went quite and looked at the ground while thinking.

Both you and tengen were now infront of Uyakata's estate, tengen requested a meeting from uyakata in which he agreed and as for you since the sun was shining through the sky, you were behind uyakata sitting next to the door where the sun doesn't shine but shadows do while talking to tanjiro and he's sister, yes you were talking to the kamado siblings, uyakata send a kasugai crow to tell tanjiro to entertain you while they were having a meeting with the hashiras about you telling tengen how the upper and lower moons and muzan act towards you.

"This is unbelievable, muzan would never ever act this way to someone even if it's he's own bloodline" mitsuri said with a shocked expression on her face.

Himejima then nodded, "I agree with mitsuri here, this is unbelievable, muzan would never, he might be threatening he's daughter to not tell anyone how he treats her and how he abuse her" himejima said while tears running down he's cheeks and thinking how you must've suffer from him.

"I disagree" tengen said while crossing he's arms, he's eyes closed and he was looking on the ground shaking he's head side to side, he then looked up.

"The way she described them is really something, she knows what she was saying and she wasn't afraid nor looking nervous while telling me instead she had a smile plastered on her lips" tengen claimed that what you said was a truth and not a lie.

"Tsk, what if it's just an act or maybe a blood demon art of hers, you know like- an illusion to make you see that she was telling the truth and was smiling while telling you" obanai said while pointing a finger at tengen.

"I don't think that's possible obanai, the first time I encountered her she use her blood demon art, I heard her say 'commandment', thus her blood demon art isn't something similar or related to illusion" shinobu exclaimed while looking at obanai straight in the eyes, the snake boy glared at shinobu and tsked while looking away.

Tengen then smile and thanked shinobu for telling them something useful and shinobu replied with a nod and a smile on her lips.

"How about this, we shall request a meeting to muzan kibutsuji and ask him about Y/N" uyakata said with a calm smile on he's lips, the hashiras attention goes to they're leader and was concerned about he's decision.

"Uyakata I deeply respect your decision but do you think muzan would tell you about her? He's someone who would never ever tell something so personal plus it's very dangerous, we don't know if he'll attack us unexpectedly, it might trigger your safety" renguko said with a serious tone and a smile plastered on those beautiful plum lips of he's.

Uyakata then shook he's head side to side, "I'm really happy that you cared and deeply respect me alot renguko but I still stand on my decision, I know it's dangerous and will trigger my safety but if Y/N is there then I'm sure he'll do nothing but focus on getting her back" uyakata said while looking at renguko.

He was silent for a moment then nodded, "as you wish master" he said.

Uyakata's smile widened a bit and nodded, "uyakata-sama how do we deliver a message to muzan? We rarely encounter him" giyu said with a resting bitch face, shinobu snickered at giyu which he ignored.