Chapter 15:Message

Yeah sorry for not updating yesterday- I was too busy watching en O'clock and enhypen mvs and enter-key lol- New engene btw❤

── ∘°❉°∘ ─── ∘°❉°∘ ─── ∘°❉°∘ ─

"Obanai i-im scared..." The pink haired hashira shiverrd, obanai then looked at mitsuri and sighed, "Don't be, I'm here anyways" Obanai plainly said which made the love hashira blushed and feel relax a bit.

Both of them were in the tsuzumi mountain in hopes of seeing an uppermoon to give them the message that OYAKATA want them to deliver to muzan kibutsuji.

They keep waiting while on guard when suddenly a rustling sound from the bushes was heard, mitsuri jumped a bit and look beside her while holding her nichirin.

They waited for a moment before a bunny came into view, they sighed in relief, obanai looked at mitsuri and chuckled which mitsuri notice.

"It's not funny obanai-san!" She whined, "You could've seen your face I swear it was funny" he laughed, mitsuri crossed her arms and walked past obanai making the snake boy stop laughing and look at her.

He then catch up while chuckling, he then Pat mitsuri on the head which made the love hashira looked up at obanai, "I was just kidding you don't have to be upset about that".

Just then a fan came flying past them but luckily  obanai pulled mitsuri from behind making the fan fly past them.

Obanai then went alert and also mitsuri, mitsuri heart was beating, feeling nervous, the fear then rise up making her move closer to obanai which the snake boy allowed.

"Awww that was so close!" A male boy said from behind the trees, mitsuri and obanai then locked around them trying to find the spot where the voice came from.

A blonde haired demon came into view in one of the treesx, a fan was flying to him ready to slice him but he luckily catch it perfectly.

"Ehh?your both a hashira aren't you?" He grinned while pointing to the both of them, obanai looked at douma and went in front of mitsuri protecting her from what this uppermoon 2 gonna do.

"May I ask, What brings you here?" Douma asked.

"We want to deliver a message to muzan kibutsuji, we have to gave it to him directly but we know how rarely it is to have Sightings of muzan kibutsuji thus we have to gave them to an uppermoon and ask them to give the message to muzan kibutsuji" Obanai replied, douma snorted, "pretty sure master won't be interest-" he got cut off by obanai mentioning your name, "It's about Y/N".

He's eyes went wide and veins popped were now visible from around he's head but he was still wearing that fake smile of he's, "I'm sorry but did you just say Y/N?" He asked once again and mitsuri replied with a nod.

"Give her back!"he yelled, " We will once you deliver the message to muzan kibutsuji"mitsuri said while readying herself to unsheathe her sword cause she notice that douma was starting to get pissed.

He grumbled, "Fine what's the message you peasants" he spat, obanai rolled he's eyes, "Oyakata-sama wants to have a meet up with muzan kibutsuji in exchange for the demon kings daughter, tell him that if he ever feels uncomfortable nor unsafe then tell him that he can bring an uppermoon as he's guard, Tommorow will be they're meet up,7pm sharp" obanai spat back.

Douma then sighed and nodded, "Very well, I'll tell my master about your message and expect that he's going, I'm sure he will cause of Y/N" Douma said,in a blink of an eye douma was nowhere to be seen.

Mitsuri and obanai then relax, they were surprised that they did not notice they were tense, I mean like- who wouldn't be? That demon might be sneaky and will eventually surprised them with an attack.

They looked at each other for awhile and nodded, deciding that they should go back and wait.

── ∘°❉°∘ ─── ∘°❉°∘ ─── ∘°❉°∘ ──

"I'm sorry what?" Daki said surprised, wtf do this mortals want from they're master? Are they planning a surprised attack? Are they going to capture him and force him to tell them what the cure is for the demons to go back? Or worse they might kill him, to answer all of that, that's ridiculous, muzan wouldn't be captured by them and that mf is strong af no lie.

"Yeah, They ask for master to have a meet with they're master also, I don't trust it but they said that if we deliver they're message to master then they'll give Y/N back" douma explained, feeling unsure about it, he's worried about he's masters safety.

"How about all of us go there? I'm sure that not one of us trust any of us to have such an important job" kokushibo suggested, all attention came to him and they thought for a moment, Rui was there listening and not knowing what to do, that spider has been worried sick about he's other master Y/N.

"To those who agreed in kokushibo's suggestion say 'I'" Akaza said, raising he's hand after.

"I" all of them said while raising they're hand, douma's smile got wider a bit and decided to go and tell muzan about the meet up.

Some moments later he arrived in front of muzan's room, he take a deep breath and let it out feeling nervous and scared.

He hesitantly knocked on muzan's Door and he heard a ''come in", he again hesitantly open the door and came in, closing it after and walking closely to muzan.

He kneeled down and muzan looked at him, he was in he's original form sitting on he's chair like a king he is, well- he is a king.

"What do you want?" Muzan asked coldly which made the uppermoon shiver in fear.

"The demon slayer's master wanted to have a meet up in exchange of your precious daughter Y/N kibutsuji, they said that you guys should meet Tomorrow, 7pm sharp, they also said that if you ever feel unsafe or uncomfortable you should bring a plus one as your guard" douma replied, looking down on the ground trying to calm himself down.

At the mention of he's daughters name muzan quickly stood up which made the uppermoon flinched.

"Tell them that I'll be there tomorrow and if this is a trick I want all the uppermoon's to drink the potion I experimented while going to the meet up make sure that they would hide themselves well of that hanafuda boy would sense them call them out" muzan said while looking down at douma, douma then nodded, "as you wish muzan-sama", muzan then nodded and dismissed him.

Douma stand up and left after saying, " I will be taking my leave master, I really hope that you'll have a safe and a life that you've always wanted", he then left after closing the door, he ran to where the uppermoons were and told them everything.

The uppermoons listened and made a plan.

── ∘°❉°∘ ─── ∘°❉°∘ ─── ∘°❉°∘ ──

Sorry for not updating lmao- I did said that I'm gonna take a break but anyways I'mma finish this and yes I'm author's block lol-

Sanchi_Jiu signing off....