Childhood and Starting point

A sunny day and no clouds could be spotted. A perfect day.

In the Nanase household, two children were playing in a room, or more exactly one was entertaining the others, who was sickly because he had some lungs problems, which caused him to have asthma.

The smallest thing could trigger it, so he never spend much time outside.

The two were fraternal twins, one has pale pink hair with matching coloured eyes, named Tenn. And the other, has red hair with sunset eyes, named Riku.

"Ne, Tenn-nii, one more time!" Riku asked his older twins enthusiastically with an closed-eyed smile.

"Riku, aren't you tired to see me always doing the same thing? Shouldn't you be resting?" He asked concerned for his little brother, although he looked at him fondly.

"But—"

Before, he could finish his sentence, a voice called the two from the door.

When they turned their heads to see an older boy, they smiled even more brightly. He had on his face, a small gentle smile.

The boy inherited the sunset eyes and the pale pink hair from his two parents, He was also gentle and caring.

"Riku? Tenn?" He called with his smooth and calm voice. "Do you want a snack?"

"Aki-nii!!" Riku said excitedly to see his older brother, and jumped in his arms.

The older boy, quickly reacted and caught him "Wait— Riku! What did I say about running and jumping in my arms like this?" He scolded him. "What if I didn't caught you in time?! You could have been hurt!"

"Ehe, but you caught me! And, I know you will always be here to catch me!" Riku said cuddling in the older boy stomach, which made the latter sighed.

"What will I do with you?" He asked rhetorically with a smile.

He then walled over to lean against the wall, which had some cushions against it. And he put, the little boy's head on his lap and motioned to the other to come over, where he was. "Tenn, won't you also come here? I know you must be tired after dancing and singing so much."

Tenn complied, and went toward his older brother and sat next to him "It's nothing compared to what you always do, nii-san. So, I'm not tired." He said while leaning on his brother's shoulder.

As a response, he patted his younger brother's head "Nonsense, Tenn I know you want to do much more to help, but you are still young. So, you should play like any other children. For now take a small nap, alright?" He asked still patting the twins' heads. Tenn nodded and closed his eyes.

Hiroaki then decided to hum a small lullaby to help the two, to drift to dreamland.

>< Several minutes later ><

Several minutes later, the two fell asleep and at this peaceful scene, Hiroaki smile softly.

"Aki-chan—"

Before, his mother could finish her sentence, Hiroaki gently shushed her "Shh— They're are sleeping" He said whispering.

"Oh— Sorry." Also whispering, sheepishly.

"It's alright mom, so why did you call me?" He asked tilting his head.