Harmony

After driving around 15 minutes, you finally arrived to the location of your work, this time you make your way to the building, where your restaurant was situated but also where, the orchestra's rehearsal was.

Peculiar as it can be, few years ago, you found a spacious two story building, so you decided to negotiate with its original owner, over the price the owner wanted.

It was one of the strangest exchange you had, in fact, the owner seemed to have already eaten something prepared by you, when you started to part-time at a little café.

The little café, soon became popular, thanks to you who was skilled enough, to be a professional chef and a pastry chef. Your cooking was always healthy and also delicious, so of course it attracted people who, craved for delicious and healthy food. And one of these people, was the owner of the two story building.

When you had to quit his part-time job at the café, many people who got a taste of your cooking were unhappy and disappointed, to not be able to eat your cooking anymore, and also, the owner of the café refused to tell them, where you were.

The reason of that, is because the owner of the café made your acquaintance, when you helped the owner's son in his study, for the entrance examination into the college of his choice.

Today, the owner's son whose name is Yuki and you, became good friend with each other and you even let him work in your restaurant. Let's say that, he was amazed to see the restaurant and auditorium you created.

>>>Suzuki Yuki <<<

The reason as to why you were assisting to the rehearsal, is because the habitual conductor of the orchestra had something to finalize, and it was impossible for the orchestra to cancel the rehearsal as the date of the concert was fast approaching ; so he asked you to replace him as the conductor, as he knows that you actually had experience as a conductor, in the past. But this is a story for another time.

As you arrived in front of the building you owned, which was just in front of the building of Tsuki Production or in short TsukiPro, and parked your black car. Then you went out of your car, and entered by the black front door, on a plaque on which was written 'Muse'.

He passed by several dance studios or recording studios, before arriving in front of a door made of cherry wood, on which was written 'Orchestra' on a plaque, and entered the auditorium. He was then welcomed by around thirty musicians, who were all looking at music sheets and only waited for your arrival.

When you entered, you were welcomed warmly by the musicians, sharing smiles with some or short conversation with others, there were also some times where you answered some question on how to play certain part.

>< After 10 minutes ><

After 10 minutes, all musicians were at their place and you signalled them to start with your baton in your right hand.