Surprise?

Just like Hiroaki said, he went to his restaurant to fetch the cakes he asked.

To his surprise, they did not prepare only three type of cakes, but a fourth one and also some puddings with different flavours.

Of course, he asked why, and that is the answer he received.

"Actually... Yesterday it seems that we prepared a cake for someone who ordered it, but they cancelled it." One of the pastry chefs said, while smiling sheepishly.

So, he decided to take the cake, because it would be a pity to not eat a cake freshly made.

As for the puddings... let's just say that they made them, because they wanted to eat some.

After, conversing a few minutes with them, he made his way to the Takanashi production. While driving them, he had no idea, of what was waiting for him.

>< Meanwhile at the Takanashi production ><

"Uh- President?" Banri asked the man next to him, with a sweat drop.

"Yes, Banri-kun?"

"Don't you think that we should call him, and tell him for our guests?" Banri asked sceptical, looking at the scene in front of them.

Just as he said that, they heard someone knocking at the door.

The two looked at each other, with the other were curious, and were trying to know if one of knew who it was.

Then, the two sighed and went to open the door. Arriving at the door, they were faced with the ones, they waited for.

"Hello, Banri, Otoharu-san, how are you?" Hiroaki asked the two with a smile, to which they also smiled and let him in.

"Good. That said, what are these bags?" Banri asked, pointing at them.

"Oh? The treats, I promised you." He showed them, and they had stars in their eyes. Moreover, they eyed the cakes with hunger.

"Would you like some help?" Banri said and Hiroaki, accepted gratefully, because he couldn't feel his arm any more because of the numbness caused by the weight of the cakes, the other sweet and the bottle of sake.

"It would be lovely." He let him take some bags and then walked tow here the guests and Idolish7's members were.

As they walked to the common space, they talked about random topics.

>< With I7 and TRIGGER ><

"Who do you think it might be?" Mitsuki asked the other, but they all shook their head. He sighed then thought, 'Anyway, it's not like there is anything that could surprise us any more.

That's said... What is TRIGGER doing here? Don't they have anything else to do?'

"Dunno, but it's not like I care otherwise." Yamato exclaimed bored.

"So-chan~ Can I eat another Osama pudding?~" The light blue haired teen asked the older man childishly. Making the other, troubled and a bit flustered.

"Eh— Tamaki-kun, no can do! You already ate two before!" He tried to refuse. Keyword 'tried'.

As they were chatting with each other, some of them saw that someone, whom they didn't know, made his appearance.

At least for two of them, that person was very familiar.

"Oh? So, that what you meant by 'unexpected guests'?" Hiroaki asked looking at the two, not being aware that everyone was looking at him, but not for the same reasons.