Planning for a holiday between father and son

Hiroaki and Senri, after their visit and meeting with Idolish7's and TRIGGER's members, returned to their home.

Though, Hiroaki went to see one of his friends, working as a beautician to cut his hair, that became way too long.

Although, his hair became shorter, it was still long enough for him, to do a ponytail or half-ponytail. And it didn't take away Hiroaki's natural charm, if anything, it added to him something eye catching.

Not in the bad way, of course.

As soon as they were home, Hiroaki prepared a light meal, then they had a bath together and went to bed.

While sleeping, Senri has the habit to clutch tightly on his father's clothes, and snuggle into Hiroaki's neck. It didn't bother the latter in the slightest, though, he still taught Senri to not do that to any other person.

Because, it could be seen as an intimate gesture, and give the wrong idea to some people who, didn't have any self-restraint.

The little boy understood, after Hiroaki's took the time to explain it to him. The former, is a little more smart than other of his generation, as he shares the same conditions as Hiroaki.

So, instead of limiting what the boy could learn, the latter taught him, anything he wanted, as long it's not dangerous or inappropriate.

>< Next day ><

The next day, the first one to wake up, is Hiroaki as usually.

As he opened his sunset-coloured eyes, he blinked a few time and yawn slightly.

Then, he proceeded to make Senri release his top. Succeeding, he took his curled up son, into his arms, and made his way to the bathroom.

On the way, he gently patted Senri's butt and kissed his hair crown. Doing that, Hiroaki managed to wake up the boy, from his slumber.

Senri, as he woke up, also blinked several times and yawned. Knowing who was carrying him, he hugged the other's neck and smiled brightly.

"Good morning, daddy!" He exclaimed with a big, bright smile.

Hiroaki hummed and also gave a smile, although with a hint of sleepiness.

"Good morning, little bun. What would you like for breakfast?"

Senri made a thinking pose, and when he thought of something, he whispered it to Hiroaki's ear.

Even though, Senri shows a lot of his feeling, he is still shy and will time to time, whispers, what he wants, to Hiroaki.

"Can we have some pancakes and a strawberry smoothie, daddy?" He asked and beamed when he felt Hiroaki nods.

As he finished cooking his son's and his own breakfast, he put them down, on the table.

"Dig in, Senri." Hiroaki said shortly, before praying along with the little boy.

"Itadakimasu!" They said in unison.

"Ne— Daddy, what will we do today?" Senri asked after gulping down what he had in his mouth.

Hiroaki then answered while cleaning the crumble, that Senri had, at the corner of his mouth.

"Well, we will first, go visiting Kaho because a few days ago, someone asked me to help him to convince Kaho to do a solo.

Then, we will set off to Kyoto. You consider it, as a trip between father and son. So, I will not work for two weeks, so that we can have our time together. Would you like that?" Hiroaki asked, and Senri nodded eagerly with his mouth full of food, making his cheek look like those of a hamster.