Sweet haven

>< Hiroaki's PoV ><

It's not that I don't like working but, there is nothing better than relaxing myself, in my sweet haven. Honestly, I bought this house, because I wanted a place for myself where I can rest.

Yesterday was quite eventful, but they were quite interesting. Soara, SolidS, Quell and Growth. From what I saw yesterday, I can tell that they are really quite good.

I rarely saw people as passionate as them, I am quite delighted to be given the chance to meet them. Maybe next time, I will be able to see their performance? 

I'm quite sure that they will be able to reach the hearts of many people.

Let's see how far they can go, shall we?

Right now, I am in my living room. 

A few years ago, when I asked one of my friends that works in an estate agency, that I wanted to find a house, he was absolutely excited. So excited that, he wanted to find the house I want, himself.

At first, I was quite flustered because, I don't like much using my friends for something like that, because I feel like, I'm using them for my own benefit. 

Knowing how I feel, when I ask a favour from my friends, he assured me that there was nothing wrong to ask people for help; and, he also told me that, he wanted to repay me a debt he had toward me.

Four years ago, when he was 18 and me 24, that was at that time that I helped him. But it's a story for another time. Let's just say that I had to open forceful someone's eyes.

I'm asking myself, whom, could believe that such problem could still happen in this era.

I should really thank him for finding such a house. 

From the outside, the house seems like a modern house, but in truth, the inside is more akin to a Japanese traditional house. Although, it seems quite strange, but I find it more relaxing to be in a traditional house like this one, even though the house in my childhood wasn't one.