Beginning of your trip

Just as planned, Hiroaki drove to Seiso Academy. A school with an extraordinary story, focused on the gradual acceptation of the Western culture by the Japanese society. That academy, was originally created as a way for people to share the joy, produced by all types of music.

A myth was created and known at the heart of that academy, and never ceased to make its students, dream. 

The myth of the golden fairy, who blessed that school with magic. Although, it may seem to be unrealistic, nobody could deny the fact that a statue of the golden fairy was erected. Myth or reality? Nobody knows, except for those who really saw Lili, aka the little golden fairy.

Arriving at the Academy, the duo got out of the car and went to search the red-haired girl, but not before Hiroaki fetched the crystal violin, that was in the car's chest.

The said violin is a marvellous piece of art, in itself. In fact, nobody would ever believe that, a violin could be made of glass, making it look like as if it was made from crystal. That is until, they saw the violin owned by Hiroaki, a gift from a dear friend of his.

Hiroaki himself, never knew from where, his friend found this treasure but he was never one to question one, so he accepted it, although reluctantly fearing something that would happen in the future.  As of now, Hiroaki finally knows why he had such a bad gut feeling. That violin, was the last gift given to him, before he could not ever see that friend again.

Cherishing that violin, making sure that it was kept in an excellent condition, he still played a piece with it, time to time.

Every time, he played with it, it was almost like it revived at each time. If a violin could talk to its player, what would it say and what would it express?