Apology [Not a chapter]

It's a lovely night, isn't it? What do you think, my dear readers?

We are two days from Christmas, and although, I don't celebrate it personally, I wish that you will have a marvellous Christmas on your side! These few years are quite particular, and I'm sure that you will agree with me.

To be honest, this chapter is a way for me to communicate, even a little, with you all. Even more so, just before Christmas day, which happens only once in a year, so why not have a short conversation with you?

I'm DawnLicht and it been since around four years that, I've created this account, so around 2018 or something like that. I know that, compared to some people, my account seems to be 'young' as, it is since only two or three years since, I've started to publish my stories in English.

Likewise, I specified 'in English', because before that, I've already tried to publish in French some of my works, but I've always felt like stories in French lack things.

It's not like, I do not like French, it is an interesting language that has it own perks and disadvantages. But, in my opinion, the French lacks a lot of subtilty that, in return, the English possesses. And through the years, it became more natural for me to write and read in English, than in French. 

From there, my first story was born, then the next ones have followed. I don't remember well, but I think that [Polaris] is actually my third or fourth one. 

On that note, my first story is [Foreshadow], a fan fiction based on 'Ghost Hunt', an anime I like very much; while [Beautiful Temptation], is the first one, I've marked as finished, so I'm a little proud and surprised that it's still been read, even after its end. Even more so, as many do not like 'Diabolik Lovers' and its fandom; I understand, as I also do not like very much the heroine, Yui, who seems to very delusional and also very unrealistic.

And you know, I still can't believe that some people are willing to read my stories. At this point, I cannot believe it. I mean, why are you reading what I wrote?

Though, it doesn't matter much, as I'm pleased to know that I gave you a way, to escape reality, even for a short moment. To be honest, I've started to read stories on Wattpad, because I needed something, to release my stress even for a short moment.

Thinking back, I'm not proud of myself.

Although, I became an adult a few months ago, I'm still haunted from things that, happened many years ago. And, I don't know how to forget those moments; my mind won't let me, just like the psychological wounds that I've gained, from those experiences. It's most certainly because of that, that I'm not able to trust other people, making it hard for me to make friends.

Also, in the majority of my life, some people I know, told me that I'm heartless. I'm not heartless, I just don't want to show my feelings, because I know that I fear that they will trample on my feelings, thoughts and even beliefs, without remorse.

I'm scared and reluctant to let go.

Physical, I'm not strong, much less mentally. But, some, still assume that I am. It's only because they only see what they want, but don't bother to look in deeper.

Though, I don't want your pity, and I absolutely don't aim to gather it. I just want to rant, and you to not the same mistake as me. 

Sometimes, when I think about what or who hurt me, I can't help but crying, because I feel so weak. Now, I think about it, I've only cried in private, but never in front of other, or at least not often. Perhaps, it's a coping mechanism that happen when, I'm not able to express what I want, when I'm sad or angry.

Oh, well— Let's stop with that sappy story, alright?

I didn't want to end on a sad note, so let's not. 

Now, you may ask why I'm talking about all this, until now, right? The thing is— I consider ending [Polaris], like this, and not continue.

I like the anime made of Idolish7, and I wanted to continue to write Hiroaki's next adventures, but I feel stressed and discouraged. Though, not because of this story particularly, but because of the multiple problems that I've discovered, these three past years.

I don't know how to solve them, and I think that I'm at an end point.

I thought that I just had to stop writing this story, until my motivation came back, but— I can't seem to be able to continue any longer.

So, this chapter was written, to announce to you, my readers, that Hiroaki's adventure, stop here and will not go any further. I know the feeling of disappoint that come, when you learn that a story that you like reading, will discontinue; but I don't want to write something that will end, unlike what I wanted.

So, I'm announcing that [Polaris], will not continue. There will be, no next chapters after this one.

It's officially discontinued.

I'm very sorry, and thank you for reading this story until now.
Thank you, for accompanying me until now!
—DawnLicht