1) Have you considered...

"Sherlock?" rang Johns voice from the lounge

"What john? I am busy!" called back Sherlock

"Yes, busy doing nothing..." Said John, sighing.

"I am thinking john, thinking, something you clearly wouldn't know much about." Sherlock replied in a snarky tone, shaking his head and getting back to tampering with his experiment.

John sighed, again. Exasperated with his friends lack of manners.

"Whatever. Now look, I wondered if you had ever considered a relationship? I mean now I am working more, you are by yourself more often, and well um, i, I don't want you to be lonely... that's all..." John stuttered. Struggling to get his point across to the cold man

Sherlock had froze at the word relationship, John wondered what issue he had with relationships? 

"You know that's not my area John." Sherlock said in a monotone voice.

"Oh yes right of course, sorry" John said awkwardly "Well have you ever considered, you know, a- a boyfriend?" 

'Glad that was over' though John, this is not being the type of conversation he is used to having. Especially with a man as odd as Sherlock Holmes.

"Again john, not my area."  Sherlock murmured

"What an earth do you mean by that?" John exclaimed

"I am interested in none other than Rose." Sherlock whispered, clearly thinking John couldn't hear. Deciding he wont bring this rose girl up now, John saw clearly that Sherlock didn't want him to know about this girl.

God John asking him about partners brought up all his buried memories of rose. The memories that he had wanted to keep buried.

'I am going to go her to night after tea. I haven't seen her for about a year now.' Sherlock plans. 

'Keeping you out'

xox