12)

Sherlocks POV

Lestrade went and found the birth mother and she was arrested for the crime, but something felt off, it felt too easy, like the whole crime was made to be easy for me and rose...

It still feels weird to have Rose back after her being gone for so many years... like this was all a dream and that when i woke up Rose would be gone and i would be alone again. Although i had John, he would never be able to fill the void that Rose made when she left all those years ago...

I shook myself out of it, I was more than smart enough to be able to discern the difference between a dream and reality, yet still something felt off, like this was just some huge trick. I mean, why, after all this time did she choose to come back now? Although i hated myself for even thinking about it for a moment, i wondered if maybe Rose had an ulterior motive. It just seems to be too perfect. Too easy. Too simple for someone with a life like mine.

I sighed and went back to the brain i was experimenting on...

Rose's POV

Oh god i hate this... being back with him is a mix of heaven and hell, i love him with whats left of my heart, but while i do love him, truly, he is my weakness, and love is weakness. People have found that out and have used it against me. The last thing i want to do is break his fragile heart, but is it worth protecting his, if mine is destroyed in the process?