9)your not sorry

Johns POV

"You say your sorry but are you really?!" I heard Sherlock shout from the top of the stairs.

"You KNOW I'm sorry Sherlock you're just trying to be difficult and hurt people as ALWAYS" rose practically screamed at Sherlock. The look on Sherlock's face as I reached the top of the stairs was unforgettable; the pain and betrayal tore across his face faster than the look of regret reached Rose's sad eyes.

"Sherlo-" rose started

"Just SHUT UP! And go AWAY ROSE!!"

"Sherlock please, let me explain! i have to tell you! i want to explain..."

He paused at the bottom of the stairs, his hand curled around the door handle. His knuckles white. his grip relaxed and he spun around. His eyes void of all emotion.

"fine, I will listen. but don't expect much else..." he murmured

my sister breathed a sigh of relief "thank you Sher, i promise if you want me to leave after i will go..."

It was only then they noticed I was there, i opened my mouth to say something but i was cut off before i could speak...

"Don't bother saying anything john. Its fine"

"um sure... i will um just go and see Mary... um by then..." i turned and walked briskly back out of the door...

Rose's POV

"Sherlock-" i started, as he cut me off

"I'm sorry i got so angry rose, but you have to understand how i feel!" Sherlock said

"Sherlock I'm so sorry, you know i still love you... so much! i tried to move on because you thought i was DEAD and i could never be with you!!! you have no idea what that did to me! I was only with this other guy becuase i needed to FEEL something, anything. I knew i could never love him the way i loved you... but i had to try Sherlock"

"i have no idea! you think i have no idea!? i love you, you know! and you understand i don't like letting people in rose. "

"you said it! i cant believe you said it!!! oh my gosh, Sherlock Holmes loves me!"

"...well you knew that already..." Sherlock murmured

"but you barely ever said it..." i whispered...

"will this make you believe me...?"

then he leaned in and kissed me...

And then the door swung open...

Sorry that took me so long to update! i feel really bad :/ but here is a chapter now, after TWO MONTHS... im terrible ik oxo