13) Mr. Jay Timor-Rim

Sherlock's POV

"Where's Rose?" I call from the kitchen.

"I don't know she said she was going out about 2 hours ago and isn't back yet" John replied

"Out?" I said, surprised that rose would go out... "Where?"

"I don't know exactly, she just said she was meeting a friend" John said in an exasperated tone

"She doesn't have any friends! This cant be good john! What if something is wrong?" I exclaim, rushing into the living room

"Oh leave her be Sherlock, she is fine i'm sure" he sighed, tired of my questions.

My heart began beating faster than its usual placid rhythm. I just had a terrible feeling about this. What if all my thoughts over the past few weeks haven't just been anxiety rearing its ugly head. Yes that's right, Sherlock Holmes gets anxious when it comes to the one ting he loves in this harsh world...

Rose's POV

I shivered and wrapped my coat tighter around my body as i strode down the busy street. I tried to focus more on the feeling slowly leaving my fingers, instead of what i was about to do. After braving the cold streets of London for another 20 minutes or so of walking, i finally reached my destination. A subtly majestic house, slightly set back from the bustling capital streets. I swung the gloss black gate back silently, and slowly ascended the steps. Taking a deep breath, i stepped forward and knocked Once. Twice. Three times. 

At last the door swung open to reveal, what i assumed to be, a sour looking butler. 

"Im here to see a Mr. Jay Marmot -Ires, Tell him Rose Watson is here to see him as requested." I said in a level voice, trying to keep my worry inside. A strong mask had to be in place for what was about to happen...

"Miss..." a miserable voice snapped me out of my thoughts, "There is no Mr Marmot-Ires, i do think you have made some mistake here..." the butler uttered

"Then are you able to inform me as to who exactly does live here? Because i was given precise instructions..." i asked

"Why Miss surely you know? It is the great Jim Moriarty who lives in this household!" The butler exclaimed. 

"Wha-" I began, then it clicked... J-A-Y   M-A-R-M-O-T   I-R-E-S... or if you rearranged those letters... it makes...

...James Moriarty...

Sooooo!! here it is after a month.... im so sorry! im trying to be better at updating but as you can see its not going to well...

Can we get 10 votes for a new chapter" ;) 

If you have any feedback good or bad, drop it in the comments section x