three

Jimin pov

"Please let me go down." Jimin pleads to Namjoon.

"You know I can't do that." Namjoon sighs. "You do recall what happened last time an angel broke the laws don't you?"

Jimin nods his head. "I know that better than anyone but I have to see her in person."

Namjoon rubs the bridge of his nose. "Chim, I can't."

"I have to. You understand why right?" Jimin begs. "This can be like one of those important situations. There are exceptions for emergencies remember."

"Those exceptions are for certain people only. Y/n isn't one of those people." Namjoon explains.

"Can't you talk to her, just this once please." Jimin supplicates. "Technically Y/n wasn't a believer at first and she's headed the wrong way. She is stubborn and doesn't listen to me well. It'll be difficult to guide her so it could be seen as one of those situations right?"

Namjoon sighs. "I'll see what I can do." With that, he leaves.

Y/n pov

The school day flies by, and you realize your angel is kind of helpful at times.

He's good at math and he gave you all the answers.

But he's also quite annoying, nagging at you whenever you talk to another friend, always asking who is who and what your relationship with them is.

He's nice sometimes, but other times you want to rip off his head... if angels even have heads.

Of course we have heads

Your groan, concluding that the only private place you've ever had is now being shared with a nagging angel.

Stop listening to my thoughts!

I wish I could but I can't

You groan as you hop into your brothers car.

"How's the angel?" He asks with a smile.

"Annoying." You grumble.

Hey! I'm not annoying

Uh yea you kinda are

Before your angel can retaliate, Jin speaks up.

"Is Tae coming over tonight per usual?" He asks.

You nod your head in response.

Why is your name chimmy?

You've been wondering that all day. You thought angels would have more... angelic names.

It's not my real name. It's like a stage name.

Oh

So what's your real name?

That's classified information

Of course it's classified.

"Koya says happy birthday." Jin informs you.

"Tell him I said thanks." You say.

"He can hear you, I don't have to tell him." Jin chuckles.

Your phone suddenly rings and you see that it's the caller id of your cousin.

"Hey Jennie!" You greet.

"Y/n!" She squeals. "Happy birthday! Did you get your guardian?"

You sigh, remembering the annoying voice living in your head. "Apparently i did."