four

Jimin pov

"You're going down." When those words escape Namjoon's lips, Jimin jumps up from his bed, wide eyed.

"Seriously?" He breathes excitedly. "You're not messing with me right?"

When Namjoon shakes his head, Jimin can no longer suppress his smile.

"What made her say yes?" Jimin asks.

"First of all... you didn't hear this from me." Namjoon lowers his voice. "But she feels for you. She's seen how torn you've been after the incident."

Jimin's smile turns solemn.

"And second of all, she agrees that guiding Y/n through her head isn't going to do much. Y/n is pretty stubborn we can all agree on that." Namjoon chuckles.

Jimin jumps up and down in excitement.

"But" Namjoon cuts off his celebration. "There's a few condition. We're coming with you." He says. "Cooky, Mang and I."

Jimin's smile drops. "Why?!" He whines.

"No offense chim but she doesn't trust you much." When Namjoon sees Jimin's offended expression he clarifies. "She thinks your emotions might get the better of you and jeopardize the reason you're going down in the first place. We're just going to keep you in check."

Jimin accepts the condition knowing that he was already pushing it asking permission to go down.

"We're also only going to be there for 3 months-" Before Namjoon can state the reasoning behind the time frame, Jimin cuts him off.

"Three months?!" he whines. "That's such little time."

"She's planned out that you only need to be around Y/n to guide her in person just until she graduates." Namjoon elaborates. "How much time did you think you'll be down there for?" he interrogates his friend.

Jimin just looks down at his hands. "I dunno." he mumbles. "I guess three months is fine."

"One last thing," Namjoon starts and Jimin looks up at his friend hoping it's good news. But to his surprise, it was not.

"You also cant use your powers." Namjoon finally finishes.

Jimin's mouth gapes open. "Seriously what the heck!"

Namjoon sighs. "You're going to be a regular human, everything about you has to be normal. The only thing you'll be able to do is hear her thoughts and talk to her through her mind."

Jimin whines. "That's so unfair!" He stomps. "Y/n will definitely know somethings up if i don't have accessibility to my powers."

"If that happens, our boss will take care of it. That's how all the other angels who got assigned to these kind of people had to do it." Namjoon explains. "You'll still have your orb, you just need to keep it hidden. Find a way to keep it with you at all times without drawing suspicion."

Jimin surrenders, nodding his head. Accepting all the rules

"And Chim," Namjoon starts, his tone of voice changes to a solemn but warning tone.

Jimin notices the change in Namjoon's expression and furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"Don't do anything stupid just because of your past." He says, with an apologetic look in his eyes.

Jimin puts up a smile. "Don't worry hyung... I won't."

Y/n pov

Another regular morning arrives.

Just like usual, you drag yourself around, messily toss your uniform on and stomp out to get taken to school by your brother.

You should fix your uniform this time