five

"Hiya!" The boy greets, taking a few steps towards you and holding out his hand. "I'm Park Jimin!"

He gives you a smile that shrinks his eyes.

This new kid... his voice is oddly familiar.

You brush the thought away as him just having a common voice.

You would be lying however, if you said you didn't find him attractive. He has soft blonde hair raked back as if he's been running his fingers through them, his beautiful slanted eyes, rounded cheeks, sharp jawline that could cut a sandwich in half; and his lips, he has plump lips.

You can see multiple vacant piercing holes occupy his ears. His uniform lay on him perfectly fixed, perfectly tucked, buttoned and straightened out.

He's got a pretty tall and lean physique. But, compared to other boys at your school, he's a little on the shorter side.

When a few minutes pass and you don't shake his hand and he awkwardly lowers it down.

"This is Kim Y/n." Your principle introduces you. "She'll show you around and to your class and if you have any questions, feel free to ask her."

You roll your eyes. "Mr. Yanggie poo what kind of a punishment is this? Cant you just give me detention." You whine.

"Don't be like that, Jimin's a sweet kid. Make him feel welcomed." He dismisses the both of you.

You exit the principles office and give a dirty look to the new student.

You were excited at first when you found out a new kid was coming, you wanted to see all the drama and all the girls swooning over him.

But from afar.

You didn't want to get yourself involved with them on the first day.

Now you have to.

"Nice uniform." The kid named Jimin chuckles, pointing out your unpolished physique contrasting how everything lay perfect on him.

You scoff. "Thanks." You mutter as you start walking ahead of him towards the halls. "This way mochi."

He takes quick steps to catch up with you.

"Mochi?" He asks, letting out a giggle.

"Your cheeks." You snicker, giving him a smirk. "They look like little rice cakes."

You unenthusiastically point out all the rooms as you walk down the halls.

"Bathroom, grade 10 classroom A, bathroom again..."

He looks around excitedly and you finally arrive at your classroom.

"Here we are." You say with fake enthusiasm. "If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask," you mimic a robotic voice as you give a stiff smile. "I hope you enjoy your stay here in this hell hole."

He laughs a little, head slightly tipping back and when his hair falls over his forehead, he instantly takes it out of the way with his fingers.

You enter with him following.

"Heyyy everyone." You walk in with a sway of your hips. "I brought a little someone as a gift." You pause as everyone's eyes go straight to Jimin. "An appology for my little distraction this morning."

You point to Jimin. "This is Mochi, please welcome him kindly." You increase the pitch of your voice as you say that to emphasize the amount of sarcasm you put into you words.

You skip back to your seat at the back of the class and take your seat, leaning backwards to tip your chair back.

Mrs. Song gives you a dirty look, then looks at the new student with curious eyes.

Taehyung turns around in his chair to face you.

You can see he's trying to hold back his laughter.

"Awe did you give mr new kid a tour?" He asks with a tone of voice that he would talk to a child with. "Good job!" He gives you two thumbs ups and you swat him away.

"Please introduce yourself young man." She says in a daze from how handsome he is.

Jimin steps forth in front of the class.

Instantly, all the girls basically start drooling over him, eyes wide, mouths gaping open, confused as to how such an ethereal being can walk the earth.

"Hey everyone." He says, timidly. "My name actually is not Mochi but it is Jimin." He runs his fingers through his hair. "Park Jimin. It's nice to meet you all."

Mrs. Song looks around the classroom for an empty seat and sighs heavily, pinching the bridge of her nose once she sees that the only empty seat, is next to you.

"Mr. Park," she starts slowly. "Please take a seat next to... Y/n." She lets out a small, almost inaudible groan.

Taehyung turns to you once more, with a sly smirk on his face.

Jimin looks at the seat, then at you with a smile.

As he's walking to the back of the class, his behind gets multiple stares from thirsty girls.

When he takes his seat, Tae leans over.

"Hey Mochi." He says, holding his hand out. "I'm Taehyung." He gives him a smirk.

Jimin smiles sweetly and skates Taehyung's hand.

"Nice to meet you." He says with a kind voice.

"I have a feeling we're going to be close friends." Tae chuckles, looking over at you with a smirk then turning back to face the front of the class.

Mrs. Song proceeds teaching like any other normal day.

"Boooring." You mumble in a sing song voice. Still leaning back on your slightly tipped chair.

Tae turns to you. "Please be considerate of those of us who love learning." He says sarcastically.

You snicker and throw your pencil at him.

He chuckles as he catches it. "Thanks, I needed one."

"Y/n and Taehyung please pay attention when I'm talking." Mrs. Song snaps.

"My apologies." Taehyung says.

"Would you like to answer the question on the board Miss Y/n?" She asks firmly.

"Of course ma'am." You set the chair down on all four legs and lean forward to read the board.

It's a math problem.

Hey angel

Yes

What's the answer to that

I'm not telling you

Come on pretty please

If I tell you, then tomorrow you need to fix your uniform properly

Fine fine whatever just tell me

24x

"24x." You answer, smiling.

Mrs. Song's eyes slightly grow wide. "Yes that is correct. Moving on..." she turns her attention back to the board.

You tip your chair back, so it's resting on only two legs, and smirk to yourself.

As the class drags on, you pay less and less attention. You start scribbling a small drawing of an orchid on your desk to pass the time.

You feel someone's eyes on you and turn your head to the side to see that the new kid is staring at you.

You furrow your eyebrows and flip him off.

He glances at the teacher, then back at you before he scoots his chair closer.

"You really shouldn't be drawing on your desk." He says in a low voice, leaning closer and looking at you with sparkling eyes.

You scowl. "Why do you care?"

"I'm an angel idiot."

✥┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✥
expoooseed so soon
also someone found my story 🥲 i'm very happy rn