5.ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

Genovia, the 17th of April.

There was a charity white party on the beach, there were cameras everywhere, filming Zayn's paintings being auctioned but especially filming the royal couple before its wedding.

In fact, Gigi was in the first row with Zayn and his grand father, commenting with them about how good his drawings were.

«You should draw Gigi, too.» proposed the King, making Gigi blush.
«If she wants to, it's not a problem. Consider it a gift for the wedding. Surely the truest one you'll get.» Zayn replied, holding her hand. She nodded, pointing at the painting that was being sold at that moment.

«That one is gorgeous,» she said, looking at the little canvas. It looked like the Wandering Above The Sea of Fog, but it represented an elegant man in a grey suit with long curly hair looking at the sea at sunrise.

«It is one of my favourites,» Zayn replied.
«Why did you sell it? You could have kept it for yourself,» she asked him, confused.
«Nah, don't worry, it's no big deal.» he comforted her.

Harry Styles, sitting a few rows back, couldn't keep himself from smiling. It looked like he had just made the best purchase of his life.

During the buffet, Harry got closer to the couple and complimented Zayn for his art. Gigi smiled at him and let go of Zayn, turning to her mother who was calling for her.

The two boys got a drink and left the table, walking on the beach. Harry had a leather bag and offered to keep their shoes into it, so they could walk freely.

«I saw the paintings in your room, but I didn't know you made them,» Harry said, taking a little sip of his Cosmopolitan.

«Well, I did,» Zayn replied with a smile. «I have always been into art, you know, I just went through phases.»

Harry looked at him, touching his cheek with his index: «So you are over spray painting, now, right?»

Zayn looked at him confusedly, not knowing how he knew about it.
«Kind of. I have a place of my own.» he started saying, then looked away in the direction of the palace.

 «There, see that little building before the palace? That's my private place. I have my room in the palace where I have clothes, my bed, all that necessary stuff, but that's my safe place. And there all my phases of making art are mixed and blended.»

«Sounds very cool,» Harry replied                                                                                                                                   

The sea was very calm and the sun was quite hot, so walking in the sand was very nice, because it was warm. Harry thought it was weird that people didn't go there.

 He missed going to the beach and sunbathing when he was in the UK, so being back home made him feel like he wanted to gather everything he could. 

The hot feeling on his skin, the burning in the eyes from watching right into the sun, the freshness of the salty water on his fingertips. He wanted all that.

«How did you know about it?» Zayn asked, his curiosity prevailing over him.
«Oh, well, at my 16th birthday party I found a graffiti on a wall in my garage with my name and my birthday written on it and I was told you did it,» Harry explained.

«Who told you? Oh, whatever, why didn't you ask me to paint it off, pay for it or something?!» Zayn asked.
«Because I liked it. It is still there, I asked my parents to leave it.» Harry told him.