10. CORONATION

Genovia, the 12 of May.

The coronation ceremony was preceded by a ritual Zayn had always been looking forward to doing. The ceremonial shooting of the flaming arrow through the coronation ring was something so special that it was considered the most beautiful ritual of all the Genovian traditions.

Zayn had been preparing for it for years, so he could manage quite well the tension of everybody looking at him. He knew he had on him the looks of the people he loved most, Harry and his grandfather, so he didn't really care about the others.

As Zayn shot the flaming arrow, the crowd applauded him.
His grandfather reached him on the beach and brought him on the throne put on the little stage where they had sold his paintings the month before.

The King took a microphone and said: « Will you solemnly promise and swear to govern the people of Genovia, according to the statutes in parliament agreed on, and the respective laws and custom of the same? Will you, in your power, cause law and justice and mercy to be executed in all judgments?»

«I solemnly promise so to do,» Zayn replied, as the Prime Minister, Harry's father, took the crown from the head of Zayn's grandfather to Zayn's.
It was done, Zayn was the King of Genovia.

 He took the ritual pictures with his grandfather and then he looked around for Harry.
Harry showed up in front of him a few seconds later, grabbing Zayn's hand and bringing him in a quieter place.

«Congratulations, darling. I am so proud of you.» he congratulated his man, kissing him quickly. «I have a thing for you,» he said putting out a little green velvet box from the pocket of his suit. Zayn opened it and found a lotus necklace.

«In case you didn't know, yesterday the Parliament approved some laws and..» he said, then he stopped to get the closest he could to Zayn's ear: «they approved civil unions.»
Hearing that, Zayn put his arms around Harry's shoulders and hug him very tightly.
«We made it. We fucking made it.» Zayn screamed enthusiastically.

                                                                               THE END (OR IS ITTTTT?) ;)