Chapter 1: New Students & New Troubles

Inside of one of the academy's classroom. Students were making each unique entrances with the help of their abilities. Probably just to boast it to their friends.

A girl with long partially straight blue-silver hair reaching down to the ends of her waist, along with a blue ribbon clasped at the back of her hair neatly. She has pure sapphire blue eyes and she was currently sat down in the chair along with the table in front of her.

She was the only one wearing a different uniform. Instead of a dark saturated pink dress with a big red tie, she wore a clean white long sleeved shirt with a collar that has a slightly big teal blue plaid-patterned ribbon. And the same color plus pattern folded skirt that reaches up to her mid- thigh, a long white stocking ending to her above knee. Wearing black school shoes on her feet.

Her clothing itself already makes her stand out. Possibly looking like a girl coming from a well-off lineage which she does.

'My name is Hitachiin Shinoe. I've been staying in this Academy for as long as I can remember...Maybe a year but it felt like a decade. Due to that, I always stay top of the class both in academics and physical activities meaning to say I stand out, It's too overwhelming and troublesome.'

She proceeds to lean in against her designated desk, arms crossed neatly as her head rests on it. A soft frustrated sigh escaped the girl's mouth, looking at the window beside her left.

A vivid memory flashed in Shinoe's mind, it was a year ago yet she remembered without a doubt. In what seems to be a very luxurious and at the same spacious living room there stood two figures, seemingly two grown adults.

One of them being a woman who somewhat resembles Shinoe but with short sakura pink hair that ends to her neck and her sapphire blue eyes were covered with clear white oval-shaped glasses.

Along with the woman's furrowed brows. Seriousness deeming her personality unlike the girl, Shinoe. Particularly is now In front of them.

While the other figure was a man with sliver-blue hair similar to the younger girl directly ahead at both of them. And emerald green eyes glaring at Shinoe with overwhelming seriousness plus a hint of concern, giving the girl earnest attention.

Both of them are without a doubt Shinoe's parents. Just by looking at them you can see distinct feature of similarities.

The man with silver-blue hair proceeds to break the abrupt silence, opening his mouth and deciding to speak out his thoughts.

"Shinoe, as you may have known people are spreading rumours about your ability. Have you not?" Shinoe's father spoke, his voice was deep yet calming. As he straightened his posture than it already is.

"Yes, Father." Shinoe replies with a beaming close-eyed smile and tilting her head to the side. Her silver-blue hair follows along the movement.

The pink haired woman, pushes up her glasses as she lets out a worried sigh. Obviously disrupting her serious facade a while ago.

"Are you sure about this?" The pink haired mother questioned to the man beside her. Worried for whatever unknown reason, maybe that's why they called for their daughter.

"It has to be done, we can't do anything about it"

Her blue eyes widen a bit at her husband's reply. She heared him, his comment was clearly forced out of his mouth.