Chapter 3: Childish Bickering & She Talks?!

The teacher knew he has to do something about this, before the raging girl can hurt more than one of his students.

He cleared his throat. "Please settle down, Hitachiin-san" He scolds Shinoe yet trying to make sure not to add fuel to the fire.

The teacher was lucky enough, for Shinoe let this one slide and decides to just put on her headphones. Casually listening to her music as if it never happened.

He cleared his throat once more, letting his students continue where they left off.
It was awkward at first but a certain person started.

"Sorry but it won't be Nanao-kun" The one with ice ability disagreed to Nana's suggestion earlier, while playing with his snowy blue bangs.

Nanao looked more dejected than he was before.

Nana still stood up as her hands were on top of her table. "Then, What kind of person would be suitable as president?" She's really determined to make Nanao their Leader.

"To begin with," Nana bounced her head a little. "Everyone, have you actually ever seen or fought an enemy of makind before?" She questions, a small sweat can be seen dropping down her enthusiastic face.

'That's the point isn't it? Has anyone of us ever seen one ever since the government announced it?' Shinoe taught, the headphone covered her ears but she can still hear Nana's loud voice.

She was in her sleeping position again, arms resting on the table with her head on it. Gazing at the window beside her, feeling lost. 'So what's the purpose on being here?'

'But even so...you already know that don't you, Hiiragi Nana' Shinoe's expression turned bitter and hurt. She mentioned the girl's name with pure hatefulness.

Kyoya's eyes glared at Nana intimidatingly as it slowly hardened, brows furrowed. "No, right Sensei?" Nana turned to look at their teacher. He pushes up his glasses and spoke.

"Yeah, i haven't either. With the actual thing." The teacher agreed at her statement. Nana again turned to her side to face Nanao and spoke to him.

"Right, Nakajima-san?" She clenches her hands. Nanao sweatdrops, feeling nervous.

"What do you mean by 'Right!?'" He protests back. "I-I'm fine with it..." Nanao lowers his head a little. His words mean that it's fine for him even if he's not going to be the class president nor their leader.

"Eh?!" Nana shouts loudly, moving an inch closer to him. Looking confused at the guy's words.

Nanao's face magically changed to an awkward expression, gazing away to look at something other than Nana.

"Hiiragi-san, the air..." He managed to speak, uneasily.

"Nana is fine." The pink haired girl insists, eyes closed and hands clenched to her side as it was earlier.

Kyoya interrupts the loud conversation of the two. "In that case, that fatty, long hair and Nakajima ," He suggests, one arm up-right resting on the table. Looking annoyed than he was before.

Along with his sentence he points at them, using his free hand. "Wouldn't the 3 of you
fighting it out settle it?" He finished as a matter of fact, well...for him that how he settles things out.

"You say things that reek of blood..." The teacher replied, looking horrid. Some students were mouth gaping or either have a shocking look at their faces.

Kyoya walks out of his seat, "It's idiotic." He continues until he was already out of the classroom.

Nana just glared at him from the corner of her eyes and blinked, while her seatmate turned pale from shock of what he just heared.

Shinoe was repentantly clapping along with a slightly opened mouth, forming a small o-shape. The girl was amazed by his skills in debating childish things...maybe she can try that sometime.

The silver haired girl's headphones were now resting on her neck, some of her hair being wrapped by the headphone.

"Interesting!" Mogou shouts loudly, balling his fists. Flaring fire aura surrounding him as his eyes were widely opened.

"Seems like it's unavoidable." The ice user spoke dramatically like he always did, using a hand gripping to his snowy blue bangs. Light ice hue sparkles surrounds him.

A majority of the students shouted in unison. They were excited to witness them fight, usually this rarely happens since it's not allowed to cause such commotion during class hours.

Shinoe blocked her ears to muffle their noise, sighing to herself...'I hate this place' She thought while having an annoyed looking face.

Nanao was making incoherent hand signs along with his hilariously nervous mouth gaping expression, "Wai-...I...!" he tries to speak properly but his worry obviously took over. Beside him was Nana her eyes was still looking to where Kyoya was, processing what just occurred.

Mogou approached Nanao to terrify him more, "Nanao! It's fine not to hold back against you, right?" He holds out a hand that has fire blazing, to further frighten the fearful guy.

To Nanao's perspective he himself looked so little in size compared to the fatty, Mogou. He's much more terrified than he already were earlier.

A flashback of Nanao's past appeared to his mind....

"Oi," Shinoe interrupts, looking at Mogou intently. "If you want a fight, pick on someone your own size." She insults as she glares at the guy from up and down.

'She talks?!' Was most of them thought...Mogou sweatdrops, afraid of the girl's menacing aura.

In Shinoe's mind she was almighty and powerful almost like a god descending from heaven itself, some of the times she's either too self-centred and prideful or she just doesn't bother to care...she's just lazy.

While Nanao was too busy reminiscing his obscure past, the classroom was almost in shambles.

Caused by the none and only raging Shinoe...you see, her speech was interrupted by one of Mogou's buddy-buddy.

Objects were floating rapidly as Shinoe was at the centre of them afloat and her hair was being blown away upward, with the help of her telepathic ability she spoke with not even bothering to open her mouth to threaten Mogou and his friends.

The teacher was hilariously and awkwardly trying his best to keep his students and things the way they were earlier.

"Hitachiin-san! Please calm down, you're destroying the classroom!" He shouts desperately, trying much so to reach the annoyed girl.

.
.
.
Chapter End

_________________________________

I'll try my best to update next time... procrastination got the best of me, my apologies. I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit weird and it escalated rather dramatically fast. And the mc's personality is changing rapidly, but not to worry for it will be explained why she is like that :)

This is my first fanfiction so it is to be cringy as expected....
(My first novel to actually write is also this)
__________________________________